Featured on PokerListings
- How to Know When You're Ready to Play the WSOP Main Event
- Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop: Anthony Zinno’s Unquenchable Thirst for Poker
- Poker Pros Gather for 2nd Annual Chad Brown Memorial Tournament
- WSOP 3-Bet: Gold Falls to $120k, WSOP to the Future, #Thisis500k
- Hand of the Week: Andrew Robl Scissor Kicks Matt Kirk with Q-high
- Zinno Rolls to $25k PLO Bracelet, Jumps to 2nd in POY Race
- How to Trick Your Brain (and Body) Into Playing Better Poker
- Poker Tips from Pros: Calvin Anderson Unravels Proper Poker Thinking
- A Fail-Safe, Profitable Strategy for (Some Parts of) Poker Tournaments
- 4 Essential Tips to Make More Money in Poker Tournaments
- The No-Good, Very Bad Mistake of Multitasking in Poker
- How to Destroy Beginners at the Poker Table
- Phil Ivey Touches Down at the 2015 WSOP [Photo Blog]
- FIFA Needs Poker Personalities to Right the Ship
- Correlation vs Causation: Prize Pools and Other Factors
- Phil Ivey: Agent Cristal
- That Escalated Quickly: 15 WSOP 2015 Experiences Captured in GIFs
- Sharps, Nudes and Dogs: Cards (and Poker) as Inspiration for Art
Jacobson continued to hammer away at Stephensen, moving all-in on him on several occasions.
Stephensen then... Read More »
Question of the week
In your $2/$5 Hold'em game Players 1 and 4 limp and you raise to $35 from the cut-off. The button and blinds fold. The limpers call. Three-handed to a T♥ J♥ 2♣ flop. Player 1 bets $60 and Player 4 calls.
- Your Hand
- Small blind
- Big blind
Get Your Exclusive Course Free
(Worth $40 - limited free places available)
Plus Free Exclusive Sign Up Bonus
Unsubscribe Whenever you want
More than 3000 people are happy subcribers
PokerListings - #1 Online Poker Guide for Over a Decade
As a guiding force in online poker for 10 years PokerListings has provided top reviews, strategy tips, live coverage, news and poker deals for millions of poker fans. Expect even more in 2014 and beyond with our flagship €500k guaranteed Battle of Malta live tournament, free monthly prizes, cutting-edge video mini-docs and even more unbeatable poker deals.
Online since 2003 well over half a million online poker players have taken advantage of PokerListings.com's exclusive sign-up deals and we’ve paid out just under $7 million in freerolls since 2005.
Inside you'll find expert reviews of all major poker sites, daily poker news, blogs, over 450 free poker strategy articles across all skill levels plus exclusive poker coverage and videos from poker tournaments around the world including the WPT, EPT and the WSOP.
For the beginner poker player, you’ll find comprehensive breakdowns of the rules and etiquette for all major poker variations, official poker hand rankings, tons of easy-to-follow strategy tips and helpful beginner tools such as the Which Poker Hand Wins calculator and our poker odds calculator.
And while we’ve also become one of the most comprehensive online poker guides our primary mission is still the same as it was when we started:
To be the best guide to online poker sites for the new player and to guarantee each and every player the absolute highest poker sign-up bonus possible.
Feel free to have a look at our pages about the best poker rooms, or if you are from USA at our page about the best sites for US players. You might also want to have a look at our list of the best sites to play Texas Hold'em, or if you like any other poker variation go right over to the Poker Games page.
*The business of PokerListings.com is owned and operated by Rock Intention Malta Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Malta.