Featured on PokerListings
- Hand of the Week: Blink and Your Main Event is Over
- Daily 3-Bet: Vamos Brazil, WSOP > Blue Jays, Polk Solves TeddyKGB
- Moorman: "When Main Event Came Around I Was in for $250k"
- Esfandiari: "We Need the Pros to Stop Being So Professional"
- Dietrich Fast Cruises Through EPT Malta €10k Re-Entry for €174k
- Daily 3-Bet: Negreanu's Moment, Rogan + Bilzerian, Team Hot
- Poker Tips from Pros: Ring Rust & the Q-8 Rule
- The Building Blocks of Poker: A Beginner's Guide to Pot Odds
- 16 Reasons Why You'll Never Win at Poker Pt. 2: Lies, Maths & Ego
- 16 Reasons Why You'll Never Win at Poker Pt. 1: An Expensive Lesson
- Let James Woods Be a Lesson: How to Avoid Poker's Table-Talk Tax
- 16 Things I'd Tell Younger Me Before I Tried to Become a Poker Pro
- Beyond Poker Face: A Look at the Most Elaborate Costumes in Poker
- Video of the Week: It’s a Long, Long Way to the Nuts
- Poker Video of the Week: 5-Way Mayhem for €200,000
- Video of the Week: From 7% to Heaven in the Main Event
- Poker Video of the Week: Frank Folds Kings, Dazzles ESPN
- Photo Blog: Get Ready for the 2016 Battle of Malta
Question of the week
You’ve been playing in a live $5/$10 game. This is a game you're adequately bankrolled for ($25,000+) and it's a very good game. There are four or five very big fish at the table just throwing money around. So far in the session you're stuck six buy-ins ($6,000). You're not tilted and feel you're still playing well.
- Your Hand
- Small blind
- Big blind
Get Your Exclusive Course Free
(Worth $40 - limited free places available)
Plus Free Exclusive Sign Up Bonus
Unsubscribe Whenever you want
More than 3000 people are happy subcribers
PokerListings - #1 Online Poker Guide for Over a Decade
As a guiding force in online poker for 10 years PokerListings has provided top reviews, strategy tips, live coverage, news and poker deals for millions of poker fans. Expect even more in 2014 and beyond with our flagship €500k guaranteed Battle of Malta live tournament, free monthly prizes, cutting-edge video mini-docs and even more unbeatable poker deals.
Online since 2003 well over half a million online poker players have taken advantage of PokerListings.com's exclusive sign-up deals and we’ve paid out just under $7 million in freerolls since 2005.
Inside you'll find expert reviews of all major poker sites, daily poker news, blogs, over 450 free poker strategy articles across all skill levels plus exclusive poker coverage and videos from poker tournaments around the world including the WPT, EPT and the WSOP.
For the beginner poker player, you’ll find comprehensive breakdowns of the rules and etiquette for all major poker variations, official poker hand rankings, tons of easy-to-follow strategy tips and helpful beginner tools such as the Which Poker Hand Wins calculator and our poker odds calculator.
And while we’ve also become one of the most comprehensive online poker guides our primary mission is still the same as it was when we started:
To be the best guide to online poker sites for the new player and to guarantee each and every player the absolute highest poker sign-up bonus possible.
Feel free to have a look at our pages about the best poker rooms, or if you are from USA at our page about the best sites for US players. You might also want to have a look at our list of the best sites to play Texas Hold'em, or if you like any other poker variation go right over to the Poker Games page.
*The business of PokerListings.com is owned and operated by Rock Intention Malta Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Malta.