Qualify for the 2013 WSOP* - 2013 World Series of Poker Satellites
It’s once again time for the big dance and hundreds of thousands of poker players will flock to Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker over the next few months. This year the WSOP will be bigger than ever with 62 events jammed into the schedule, which runs from May 29 to July 15. The 2013 WSOP will also see some firsts with two new One Drop tournaments including an $111,111 high roller and a $1,111 rebuy.
For the first time ever the WSOP will be offering a guaranteed first-place prize in one of their $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em events. The so-called Millionaire Maker will award $1 million to the player who finishes first.
Want to play the WSOP but don’t have the cash? There are literally thousands of ways to qualify online for minimal investment. It certainly worked out for Chris Moneymaker in 2003 when he won a seat to the WSOP Main Event in a $39 satellite and then won it all for $2.5 million.
Check below for a collection of the best qualifiers we’ve seen into the 2013 WSOP:
888 Poker WSOP Satellites
The award-winning 888poker is once again offering several ways to qualify for the 2013 WSOP. It's possible to qualify for the 2013 Main Event or you can win one of 888poker's popular WSOP Vegas Party Packs which include side event buy-ins.
- Bi-weekly $525 Main Event satellite. Awards $15,500 package to the 2012 WSOP Main Event
- Qualify for as little as $1.10 every day. 888poker runs a three-step program that also includes a $25 and $115 buy-in level.
- Monthly WSOP Vegas Party Pack $220 satellite. Awards $1,500 WSOP Side Event buy-in and $550 Main Event satellite.
iPoker (Titan Poker, Winner.com Poker, William Hill Poker)
The iPoker network, which includes several popular skins, offers the mother of all 2013 WSOP satellites -- the $25,000 SNG Executive package. Winners receive entry into the Main Event, a $1,500 side event, 10 night's accomodation at the Wynn and thousands in spending cash.
- WSOP Jackpot SNG Executive Package. $25k package goes to players who win 6 consecutive $12 WSOP jackpot SNGs. Includes $10k Main Event buy-in, Event 56 buy in, 13 days at the Wynn and $7k for flights and spending money.
- Weekly WSOP $215 No-Limit Hold’em Side Events’ Package. This is a $6,000 package that includes buy ins to two separate side events (a $1,000 NLHE event and a $1,500 NLHE event).
- Weekly $55 WSOP Experience package. Winner gets $4,000 package that includes $1,500 buy-in to a NLHE WSOP side event.
PokerStars is once again handling their WSOP qualifiers in a slightly different way with the exclusive 2013 Main Event passport. Win a Main Event Passport on PokerStars and you have your choice to play any of the biggest main events around the world including the WSOP, PCA, EPT, LAPT and APPT. Each package is worth $13,000 and includes travel and hotel accomodations. PokerStars has hundreds of different ways to qualify wiht the stard steps satellites starting at $7.50. It's a simple, effective and fantastic way to qualify.
Party Poker is one of the best places on earth to qualify for the WSOP and this year they are channeling most of their efforts into two streamlined tournaments: the $14,000 Main Event package and the $5,500 Experience package. You can even qualify for free.
- Weekly $750 buy-in WSOP Main Event satellite. Each week Party Poker runs a weekly WSOP Main Event satellite where PartyPoker throws one package into the prizepool for every 20 players who register for the event. Sub-qualifiers start at just $2 or free.
- Weekly $300 Experience package satellite. Every $5,500 in the prizepool equals a Las Vegas Experience Package that includes cash, hotel accomodations and entry into a $2,500 buy-in side event.
bwin Poker, which is the sister site to Party Poker, also offers a Main Event satellite and a Las Vegas Experience Package that includes the buy-in for a $2,500 side event.
- $720 WSOP Satellite. This satellite runs every Sunday at 20:00 (GMT +2) and guarantees at least one $14k package per event.
- $300 Las Vegas Experience Satellite. This event runs Sunday at 21:45 (GMT +1) and guarantees at least one $5,500 package per tournament.
The vastly underrated 3D poker site PKR is running some sweet qualifiers into a $1,000 preliminary event at the 2013 WSOP. This is a promo where the package offers much more than a simple ticket into the tournament with accomodations, travel expenses, parties and more.
- $270 weekly WSOP satellite. Winner receives entry to Event 42 $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em along with luxury accomodations, travel expenses and various VIP PKR events.
*World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. or its affiliates (collectively CIE). CIE does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with, PokerListings.com or its products, services, promotions or tournaments.