PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
Online Poker Rooms Gear Up for 2010 WSOP
Although the start of the 2010 World Series of Poker still sits three months away, several online poker rooms are already giving their players a chance to get there.
PartyPoker is giving away a $14,000 WSOP Main Event package, including buy-in, accommodations and $2k in spending money, for absolutely nothing.
The site just introduced a comprehensive range of WSOP qualifiers this week, starting with daily freerolls.
Qualifiers are online now until June 13 with the main $700+$50 satellites taking place every Friday at 6 p.m. ET and Sunday at 3:35 p.m. ET giving away a $14k WSOP package to one in 20 players.
"PartyPoker.com is offering more seriously cost effective ways to qualify for the WSOP than ever before," said a company spokesperson. "It doesn't get much better than winning a package for absolutely nothing!"
Meanwhile, in an attempt to make all its qualifiers feel like winners, Absolute Poker and UB are running a bonus promotion that pays every player who qualifies for the Main Event on the sites at least $1,000 in cash and a chance at a final table sponsorship that's worth up to $750,000.
Players who qualify for their Main Event seat at UB or Absolute Poker through Step tournaments or multi-table satellites and play in the Main Event wearing approved branded gear will qualify for the bonus.
Starting at $1,000, the bonus is progressive, meaning the more players that qualify on Absolute and UB, the bigger the bonus will be.
Absolute and UB will add $1,500 per player to the progressive prize pool and that amount will grow up to $5,000 per player based on how many players take advantage of the promotion.
Of the total bonus prize pool, 75% will be split among all participating players and the remaining 25% will be shared among those who cash in the Main Event.
There are several ways to get hold of one of UB or Absolute's $12k WSOP packages.
In addition to Step tournaments for just 10 cents and Weekly Super Satellites, which are fed by daily qualifiers, UB and AbsolutePoker will also hold a 25-seat Guaranteed tournament on June 6 and a 50-seat Guaranteed tournament on June 20.
Plus, a "Win the Most Satellites" leaderboard competition will award over $10,000 in Tournament Dollars to the top 5 players who win the most Main Event seats on either site.