The Bodog Poker Blogger Tournament Series is composed of 18 qualifying tournaments that will run weekly starting Tuesday, Feb. 5, to Tuesday, June 3. The top 30% of finishers in each qualifying tournament will earn points based on their finish, which will be used to rank players over the qualifying series.
At the end of the series, the top 18 players with the most points will play in the final tournament June 10 to try to win the $12,000 WSOP prize package.
The weekly tournaments have a $10+$1 buy-in, with the prize pool being distributed per Bodog's standard multi-table payout structure. In addition, the top five players each week will also win $109 tournament dollars to be used to buy into the weekly $100,000 Guaranteed Tournament.
The top five bubble players each week will get a second shot at the Blogger Tournament series with a free buy-in to the next week's tournament.
The Blogger Tournament final is free and only open to the top 18 point winners from the series. Prizes will be offered to the top five places.
- Grand Prize: $12,000 WSOP* Prize Package with Team Bodog
- 2nd place: T$540 to be used to buy-in to (2) World Series or Players Choice Semifinal
- 3rd place: T$379 to be used to buy-in to (1) World Series or Players Choice Semifinal and (1) $100,000 Guaranteed Tournament
- 4th: T$270 to be used to buy-in to (1) World Series or Players Choice Semifinal
- 5th: T$109 to be used to buy-in to (1) $100,000 Guaranteed Tournament
To get in on the tournament series, bloggers need to go to BodogLife.com/promotions/poker/blogger-tournament/ and sign in with their Bodog account information. (Bloggers who don't have an account at Bodog will need to create an account first.)
Once they've signed in with their account, they must click on "Register Now" to enter the tournament series. After that, bloggers will have to register for the Online Poker Blogger Tournament each week like they would normally for any other tournament.