Keep in mind that the logistics and applications of these technologies are, in no way, shape or form, practical or worthy of any actual development or pursuit thereof.
It is basically just a write up of the Jetsons meets Texas Hold'em in 30-plus years for the sake of it.
5) Robot dealers: They practically never make mistakes and always thank you for your tips.
They also require fewer cigarette breaks and make great conversation when the table gets a touch on the quiet side.
4) Holographic cards: What else would you expect the robot dealers to deal if not holographic cards?
No longer will you have to strain your back, neck and eyes to make sure Mr. Sneaky Eyes to your left doesn't steal a glimpse of your holdings.
Plus, with both hands constantly free there is added incentive to order that fries-with-gravy platter you've been jones'n for.
3) Automatic chip stackers: These robotic arms are embedded within the table and are at every seat.
Upon each triumphant victory they rise from the depths, scoop up your moniez and stack them at lightning speed.
Should you wish to disable this feature and resort to old school manual chip-stacking techniques, simply smack the arms away as they approach the chips as you would a child attempting to steal from the cookie jar.
2) Electronic rule book: All tables come with a built-in Google search engine in the middle to settle disputes if and when your robot dealer is a bit unsure.
Side note: device can also be used to settle non-poker related arguments that only a Google search can resolve. Such as where Yinka Dare played college hoops (George Washington duh).
1) The Poker Helmet: Invented in the early 2020s, this gnarly apparatus syncs in with your brain and renders you impervious to tilt and miscalculation.
Originally challenged by every poker committee and casino on the planet, the helmet was finally globally accepted in 2031 when the discovery was made that, as a beneficial side effect, it made all players unable to resist the temptation to re-buy and games became more "live" than any other time in history.
More poker top 5 lists: