| 18+ | Play Responsibly | T&C Apply
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired
Expired

Small Buy-Ins, Big Prizes With New Daily Double Tournaments at Americas Cardroom

Small Buy-Ins, Big Prizes With New Daily Double Tournaments at Americas Cardroom

How does the combination of small buy-ins and big prizes sound? Exactly! These words are music to the ears of real money online poker fans, and great value online poker tournaments are what any self-respecting online poker operator should be trying to provide.

Step up Americas Cardroom (ACR), who have just announced the latest addition to their already impressive offering, which also features an excellent range of No-Limit Hold'em and Omaha cash games as well as entertaining Sit & Go fare.

New Great Value Tournaments Every Day at ACR

The shiny new Daily Double tournament promotion, launched on 30 May, is designed to give players the chance - every day - to win life-changing sums of money for a small investment.

Consisting of two sets of daily multi-table tournaments that start 30 minutes apart, the first set is named after ACR Team Pro Michael Loncar and the second is named after fellow ACR Team Pro Jeff Boski.

Each tournament pays out a massive 98.5% of the prize pool daily, with the remaining 1.5% used to feed a separate progressive jackpot... This special feature means that players can win part or all of the progressive jackpot by reaching the final table or winning both Loncar or Boski tourneys on the same day. Note that the jackpots are paid out in addition to regular tournament prize money.

The legendary Chris Moneymaker, Team Pro at Americas Cardroom, had this to say about ACR’s latest player-friendly promo: “Poker players are always looking for a little extra excitement and, of course, the chance to win a big chunk of change. The Daily Double accomplishes both, especially with the new progressive jackpot.”

Moneymaker also pointed out that, while both jackpots are expected to grow big over the first year, the Loncar jackpot is expected to surpass $100,000 in that time. The $88 buy-in Loncar tournaments come with a tasty $30,000 guarantee for the Monday-Saturday editions, and the booty increases to $50,000 GTD on Sundays!

Keep your eyes peeled for bargain basement priced satellites, including for the $40 Million Online Super Series which is still ongoing...

Chris Moneymaker at ACR.

Meanwhile, check out the latest online poker bonuses and offers in our dedicated info section.

Good luck at the tables, and have fun!

Comment on that

Your message is awaiting approval