PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
Qualify for 2014 Battle of Malta for Just Pennies on 888poker
The €550 buy-in 2014 PokerListings Battle of Malta is already one of the best deals in poker but 888poker is giving players an even cheaper way to get into the action.
Starting this week 888poker is offering a Battle of Malta steps program with five different ways to get into €500,000-guaranteed Main Event in Malta.
All steps lead to the weekly 2014 Battle of Malta qualifier where the winner walks away with a $2,200 BOM package that includes a $300 flight credit.
Here’s a complete rundown of the steps program, which starts at just $.01:
- 888live step 1 – running every 2 hours with 1c buyin – gives TrT (Tournament Ticket) to step 2
- 888live step 2 – running every 2 hours with 10c buyin – gives TrT to step 3
- 888live step 3 – running every 4 hours with $1 buyin – gives TrT to step 4
- 888live step 4 – running every 8 hours with $5 buyin – gives TrT to step 5
- 888live step 5 – running every 12 hours with $30 buyin – gives TrT to step 6 - qualifier
- The Battle of Malta 2014 qualifier (Step 6) weekly, every Sunday @ 19:05
Early Bird Discount Until June 30!
Last year the Battle of Malta drew 888 players to create a prizepool of €430,680 but this year it’s going to be even bigger with a €500,000-GTD prizepool.
Maria Ho will be taking the mic this year as host and noted poker pros Andreas Hoivold, Luca Pagano and Paul Jackson have already confirmed their intentions to play the Main Event and the new High Roller event.
As usual there will be much more than just the tournament taking place in Malta with a couple of exclusive VIP parties, side events and the Spirit of Poker Awards.
The 2014 Battle of Malta is set to take place Nov. 6-10 and early bird specials are still available if you want to buy-in directly and get a deal towards what could be the biggest poker tournament ever held in Malta.