Win up to 10,000x Buy-In, $50k Bounty in PartyPoker Sit & Go Hero

SNGHero
Be a hero.

Think Spin & Gos have changed the game much?

Say hello to PartyPoker's new Sit & Go Hero - a four-player bounty tourney with 10,000x your buy-in up for grabs.

Announced and launched by PartyPoker today the new variation on the jackpot SNG theme offers five different buy-in levels -- $1, $3, $5, $10 and $20.

Rather than three players, like Spin & Gos, Sit & Go Heros don't start until four players are at the table. One of those players is then randomly assigned as a bounty for the table with a prize as big as $50,000.

Similar to Spin & Gos the prize pool is randomly selected with a payout of up to 10,000x the buy-in the top jackpot available.

$170,000 Max Payout, 75% to Winner

The 10,000x multiplier is available at every stake level with a top payout to the winner $120,000 at the $20 buy-in level.

party poker table22
Winner takes 75%

A $50,000 bounty is also the max at the level making the total prize pool $170,000.

When the multiplier hits 10,000x every player at the table cashes with second, third and fourth each taking 15% of the prize pool. 

At the 50×-1,000x level second and third place also get a cut.

The usual split of the prize pool is 75% to the winner with the remaining 25% allocated to the bounty. 

To sign up for a new PartyPoker account - open to US players in New Jersey, Delaware and Nevada as well as around the world - check our review page here.

Here's a full look at the payout tables below:

$1 Sit & Go Hero

Multiplier1st PlaceBountyPlaces PaidFrequency in 1m games
10,000 $6,000 $2,500 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $600 $250 1,2,3 72
100 $60 $25 1,2,3 715
50 $30 $12.50 1,2,3 1,643
10 $7.50 $2.50 1 7,143
6 $4.50 $1.50 1 55,817
4 $3 $1 1 569,407
2 $1.50 $0.50 1 365,195

$3 Sit & Go Hero

 

Multiplier1st PlaceBounty Places PaidFrequency in 1m games
10,000 $18,000 $7,500 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $1,800 $750 1,2,3 72
100 $180 $75 1,2,3 715
50 $90 $37.50 1,2,3 1,643
10 $22.50 $7.50 1 7,143
6 $13.50 $4.50 1 60,635
4 $9 $3 1 579,771
2 $4.50 $1.50 1 350,013

$5 Sit & Go Hero

 

Multiplier1st PlaceBounty Places PaidFrequency in 1m games
10,000 $30,000 $12,500 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $3,000 $1,250 1,2,3 72
100 $300 $125 1,2,3 715
50 $150 $62.50 1,2,3 1,643
10 $37.50 $12.50 1 7,143
6 $22.50 $7.50 1 60,635
4 $15 $5 1 579,771
2 $7.50 $2.50 1 350,013

$10 Sit & Go Hero

 

Multiplier1st PlaceBounty Places PaidFrequency in 1m games
10,000 $60,000 $25,000 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $6,000 $2,500 1,2,3 72
100 $600 $250 1,2,3 715
50 $300 $125 1,2,3 1,643
10 $75 $25 1 7,143
6 $45 $15 1 80,623
4 $30 $10 1 559,795
2 $15 $5 1 350,001

$20 Sit & Go Hero

 

Multiplier1st PlaceBounty Places PaidFrequency in 1m games
10,000 $120,000 $50,000 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $12,000 $5,000 1,2,3 72
100 $1,200 $500 1,2,3 715
50 $600 $250 1,2,3 1,643
10 $150 $50 1 7,143
6 $90 $30 1 80,623
4 $60 $20 1 559,795
2 $30 $10 1 350,001

Best Poker Sites - Editor`s Pick