The 2022 Festival in Tallinn Starts June 27 – All You Need to Know
The first stop for The Festival Series in 2022, the Festival in Tallinn is only a few days away. Here are all the facts you need to know about the upcoming tournament in the Estonian capital. The Festival in Tallinn will be one action-packed week of poker, casino competitions and sports betting tournaments from June 27 until July 3.
With more than 30 different events lined up, the Festival in Tallinn will have something on the menu for virtually every player. The venue is the Olympic Park Casino inside the Hilton Park Hotel in the heart of Tallinn.
The Festival Main Event will offer four starting flights – three regular day 1s on June 28, 29, and 30 and one turbo flight on the evening of June 30. The main event is scheduled to run until Saturday but in case of very many entries, the final table of the Main Event will be played on Sunday.
The action kicks off on Monday, June 27 with the Sviten Special (or Drawmaha) event and the first starting flights of the Blackjack and Roulette events. On the following days, the main event action begins at noon, leaving enough time after the main event for plenty of side events and cash games.
Many online operators offer satellites to The Festival Series, including Unibet, Coolbet, and OlyBet. Main Event Satellites run almost every day of the week. The biggest Satellites are available on OlyBet. The operator guarantees five €1,175 packages on Saturday, June 18 and another five main event tickets on Saturday, June 25.
You can find all the satellite information over at TheFestival.com.
All holders of a full hospitality package will also have access to daily side activities which proved to be a great success during the last Festival in Bratislava.
Let’s take a look at some of the highlights of The Festival in Tallinn:
The Main Event with a buy-in of €550, four starting flights, and up to two daily re-entries is, of course, the main poker attraction of The Festival Series in Tallinn, but they have several other noteworthy tournaments in store:
Those are the poker highlights of The Festival in Tallinn:
- €250 Sviten Special (or Drawmaha): A mix of Draw and Omaha poker that guarantees action and entertainment and runs over two days.
- €115 8-Game - A mixed-game tournament with a low buy-in but a high skill ceiling
- €1.050 PLO Highroller over 2 days
- €250 Win the Button NLH
- €250 H.O.R.S.E. event for more mixed game action
- €330 Open Face Chinese
- €250 PokerListings Deepstack Championship over 2 days
- €1.050 NLH Highroller over 2 days
- €600 Team Poker Challenge
- €330 Heads-Up NLH
- €1.050 Open Face Chinese Highroller
- €115 Festival Queens Ladies event (men can enter for €550)
The Festival Series is not only about poker, but also about casino games and sports betting. For punters and casino enthusiasts alike, multiple worthwhile tournaments are available during the one week in Tallinn:
- €250 Roulette Championship: 3-day Roulette event (2 starting flights)
- €250 Blackjack Championship: 3-day Blackjack event (2 starting flights)
- €250 Slots Tournament: 1-day slots event
- €250 The Gambling Cabin Sportsbook Tournament: 1-day sports betting competition
Alongside all the poker, casino, and sportsbook tournaments The Festival Series will offer televised cash games and the regular cash games are running in the Olympic Park Casino 24 / 7.