- PokerListings »
- News »
- PokerListings Freeroll on 888poker Every Week!
PokerListings Freeroll on 888poker Every Week!
When it comes to a fun poker experience while being a great way to build a poker bankroll, it doesn’t come better than online poker freerolls.
Whether they are in a new and innovative format, drawing a field of thousands, or giving away a mixture of tournament tickets and prizemoney, online freerolls are a great way to learn poker and win money with no risk.
Interested? We have some excellent news for you, as PokerListings has partnered with 888poker to hold a weekly freeroll giving away $150 to all our poker fans. At 20:00 CET every Wednesday, online poker players can find this freeroll in the 888poker tournament lobby and will gain access to the freeroll through the password “pokerface”.
All you have to do is use the PokerListings link to sign up for an 888poker account, and instantly you can get involved in the freeroll and build your bankroll. Freerolls are an excellent experience for winning money and building your poker experience. One of the best things about the freeroll is the poker site it is on - 888poker creates a fantastic online poker experience with dynamic and easy-to-use software.
Get your seat within the 30-minute late-registration period. You can find yourself in the running to win some free money to pad your bankroll courtesy of PokerListings - if you grind it every week, you could gain some invaluable online poker tournament experience and find yourself a nice spot to play on a Wednesday evening.
Top Tips to Crush Online Poker Freerolls
- Play a Tight & Aggressive Style - In a freeroll's earliest stages, it will be a wild showing. Random bets, weak ranges, and lots of chips will fly around. If you stick to a strong range and play your spots aggressively, you will maximize your chances of success.
- Stay Patient - It is easy to get frustrated if you are “card dead,” You might go for an unnecessary bluff or raise. You should remember that chasing hands is the most significant leak in weaker players - wait for the right moment.
- Get Aggressive Late - When the money bubble approaches, players battling in a freeroll will want to see some monetary return for their time - this is where you can really maximize an advantage. By raising and being aggressive, you will get more over-folds and win pots uncontested.
- Use Your Breaks - When the five-minute break comes on the hour, it might seem easy to sit around until your tournament restarts - this would be a big mistake. You should stretch, go to the bathroom, get a hot drink, and, if possible, get some fresh air. Tournaments can be long and grueling, so handle your mental fatigue.
- Do Not Get Attached to Outcomes - Freerolls are high variances due to how crazy they can be. It might be frustrating when you make the right play, get unlucky, and bust. This is poker, so stay the course, keep making the right moves, and you will get your due reward eventually.