- PokerListings »
- Poker Promotions »
- Americas Cardroom News »
- It’s Poker for All With the $25,000,000 Online Super Series at Americas Cardroom
It’s Poker for All With the $25,000,000 Online Super Series at Americas Cardroom
We often hear in online poker of big money tournaments and series, but such fixtures are perhaps better measured in terms of how many players have been considered and catered for when deciding on tournament types, buy-ins and, of course, prize pools.
Not only should online poker tournaments be accessible to all, but it would be unfair to the industry engine that consists of low stakes recreational players to limit them to an offering that might have modest buy-ins but also offers modest prizes.
Fortunately for (all types of) poker players, Americas Cardroom has announced the latest incarnation of their always impressive Online Super Series which, once again, will feature a something-for-everyone selection of tournaments in a packed schedule that will keep you entertained from 6-28 February.
We should note that it will also feature a whopping $25,000,000 in guaranteed prize money! Meanwhile, as referenced above, it’s the structure of the schedule that deserves a special mention, as not only are there three buy-in tiers that are Small, Medium and Large, but this latest edition of ACR’s flagship series will see more micro-stakes events than any previous OSS!
But while buy-ins start as low as $3.30, it’s interesting to see that they go up to $2,650, too. And whatever the size of your bankroll, a comprehensive qualifying set-up means being able to take part in any event at bargain basement prices. By any event, this means, for example, three $1 Million GTD tournaments and one with $2 Million GTD (multi-flight), so there’s plenty of life-changing cash to be won. Fancy a change to the usual No limit Texas Hold'em formats? There are numerous game types included in the schedule, including the four hole card Omaha variety, for instance.
Here are some major events to look out for:
- $630 buy-in, $750,000 GTD: 12 February
- $630 buy-in, $1 Million GTD: Day 1’s 18/19, Day 2 on 20 February
- $2,650 buy-in, $1 Million GTD: Day 1’s on 23/26 February, Day 2 on 27 February
- $630 buy-in, $2 Million GTD: Day 1 Flights from 6-27 February, Day 2 on 27 February
- $215 buy-in, $1 Million GTD: Day 1 Flights from 6-27 February, Day 2 on 27 February
- $22 buy-in, $150,000 GTD: Day 1 Flights from 6-26 February, Day 2 on 26 February
Good luck at the tables, and have fun!