Win the Gamavrs VegasBattleRoyal Poker Heroes NFT Contest
Are you into Poker and NFTs? Then the blockchain studio Gamavrs has just the perfect promotion for you. The iGaming company that focuses on providing NFT poker avatars offers a weeklong contest where you can win an unforgettable night in Las Vegas in the Omnia Nightclub for you and up to 5 friends, all costs included and a meet & greet with DJ Steve Aoki. The entire package you can win is worth over $15,000.
The easiest way to win the contest is to make sure you have at least one of their Poker Heroes NFT avatars. Gamavrs is partnering with WPT Global where you can use those avatars and gain additional advantages by having one of only 9,999 Poker Heroes NFT avatars.
Here’s how Gamavrs Vegas Battle Royale works
- Anybody 21 years or older can participate from around the world
- Own a Poker Heroes NFT and complete missions to maximize your points
- Tag @gamavrs on Twitter and tweet “Entering the #VegasBattleRoyale”. The team will collect the points from all participants and draw the final winner
“Gamavrs is a Blockchain iGaming studio, so we wanted to launch a contest that is gamified, fun, and fair. Each Vegas Battle Royale “mission” provides a different amount of points to players and the more points you can collect, the higher your chances of winning the grand prize”, says Meysam Moradpour, General Manager of the Innovation Lab at A5 Labs, the parent company of Gamavrs.
These are the different Vegas Battle Royale points multipliers:
Existing NFT Holders
- Each NFT holder starts with a balance of 200 points per Poker Hero they own
Social Media Love
- Follow @gamavrs on Twitter, Instagram, or Discord = 5 points for each
- Tag friends on Twitter, Instagram and/or Discord = 5 points for each
- Tag @gamavrs on Twitter, Instagram, or Discord and post “Joining the #VegasBattleRoyale = 10 points for each
- Friends reshare your “Joining the #VegasBattleRoyale” post on Twitter, Instagram, or Discord = 20 points for each
After five days, Gamavrs will collect the points from all participants and draw a lucky winner. The more points you can collect during the Vegas Battle Royale the higher your chances of winning the contest during the weighted draw. Example: Let’s say there are a total of 10,000 points collected. If someone has 1,000 points, the chances of winning are 10% vs someone with 100 points who has 1% of winning.
Grand Prize Details
- Spend an unforgettable night at Omnia Nightclub in Las Vegas with up to 5 friends. The date will be shared per Steve Aoki’s Omnia residence schedule
- Omnia Las Vegas Bottle service for up to 6 persons worth a total of $10,000
- Travel expenses (flights/hotel) covered worth a total of $5,000
- The Vegas Battle Royale starts on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:00 am EST and ends on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 9:00 am EST
- Gamavrs uses automated software to collect and add up all your points from social media interactions to make this draw fair and transparent
- Gamavrs will use your public crypto wallet address to verify your NFT mint(s) / purchase(s)