- PokerListings »
- News »
- The Biggest Poker Festival in Northern Europe Returns
The Biggest Poker Festival in Northern Europe Returns
After all the wait, the largest poker festival the North gets to enjoy is coming onto our poker schedules this year.
The Kings of Tallinn 2023 is back! Arriving at the end of February, this poker festival will bring a tremendous amount of action, excitement, and poker that every fan of cards will want to experience.
The Kings of Tallinn 2023
Starting on February 24, the Kings of Tallinn festival will bring a poker tournament schedule of 53 events, with so many exciting variants and new poker tournament types that there is sure to be something for everyone. Here are some examples from the Kings of Tallinn 2023:
- €555 Kings Of Tallinn 2023 Championship, with multiple mega satellites running daily and a host of Day 1 flights.
- €250 PL Omaha 4 & 5 Cards Progressive Bounty, which is 8-handed and becomes PLO5 when there are three players left!
- GGPoker Flip&Go Mystery Bounty, a first of its kind at a big poker festival! Flip into Day 2 and then play standard poker with a mystery bounty - a top bounty of €5,000 guaranteed!
- €150 Celebrity Special, No-Limit Texas Hold’em with fun bounties on celebrity players!
- The Main Event! A €1,100 buy-in with a €500,000 guaranteed prizepool!
- A Ladies Only Queens of Tallinn event!
There are so many more exciting and crazy variants of poker tournaments that will entice the grinder and the fun poker player!
Being held at the Olympic Park Casino, there is a celebrity meet-up on February 28 with drinks and entertainment on offer. There is so much for every kind of poker fan, with enjoyment, excitement and thrills guaranteed.
Kings of Tallinn Creates Poker Memories For a Lifetime
The Kings of Tallinn encourages socialising and sharing this fantastic time with your friends and fellow poker players to create long-lasting memories. One way the operators have done this is by adding a free Team Competition, where players can form a team of four and go to battle.
The Kings of Tallinn Team Competition is free to enter and has a massive prize of €20,000 and is shared between the winning team and the runner-up. Even if you arrive at the Olympic Park Casino without a team ready, the poker tournament staff will help find you a team and potentially even put you with your next lifelong poker friends!
The Kings of Tallinn Main Event
Since Ranno Sootla claimed his hands on the Kings of Tallinn trophy in 2015, the tournament has grown in prestige and become one of the must-play poker tournaments in Europe.
Since 2017 every Main Event winner had claimed their hands on over €50,000 in prizemoney, with the largest coming in the post-pandemic poker boom when Johan Karlsson added his name into the Kings of Tallinn history books, outlasting a 674-entry field and winning €126,900.
The tournament is esteemed with some fantastic poker talent and legendary figures, whether it was the 2022 champion, talented Australian tournament player Adam Kharman who scooped €64,280 or even the well-known Juha Helppi, who won €62,000 for his victory in 2018.
To find more information about the Kings of Tallinn and begin making your travel arraignments to the biggest poker festival in all of Northern Europe, visit here .