- PokerListings »
- Poker Promotions »
- PokerStars News »
- Enjoy the UPS and Downs of Chests & Ladders at PokerStars and Win a $30,000 Platinum Pass
Enjoy the UPS and Downs of Chests & Ladders at PokerStars and Win a $30,000 Platinum Pass
For many in various parts of the northern hemisphere at this time of year, there’s not enough sunlight, it’s cold, wet and windy, and next summer seems a long time away. Of course, as fans of real money poker we can at least take solace in being able to enjoy the action at the tables, but wouldn’t it be great to be, let’s say, somewhere like the Bahamas...?
Thanks to PokerStars you can turn such a dream to reality! Join in the thrills and spills of their newly-launched special edition of Chests & Ladders, which runs until 11 December, and you’ll find that among the great prizes up for grabs are SEVEN fantastic Platinum Passes to the PokerStars Players NL Hold'em Championship (PSPC), which will take place in the Bahamas between 30 January and 3 February, 2023.
The Platinum Pass is worth a massive $30,000 and includes:
- $25,000 buy-in to the PSPC
- Six nights’ hotel accommodation for the winner and a guest in a 5-star hotel
- Airport transfer
- $1,900 in expenses
- Exclusive Platinum Pass Winner experiences during the event
Those players across PokerStars.com specifically can enjoy the fun of the Chest & Ladders board and be in with a chance of winning a share of over $500,000 in rewards, as well as one of four of the $30K Platinum Passes. Meanwhile, players in France and Spain are also able to take part, with €150,000 in rewards and three Platinum Passes on offer! You don’t need to be a seasoned online poker tournament player to get involved, given the great rewards on offer.
Chest & Ladders: How It Works
You’ll find numerous PSPC Chests across the Chest & Ladders board, with each containing an instant reward that could be a Platinum Pass. On completing the board, an additional PSPC Chest will be dropped, featuring an even bigger instant reward and another chance of a Platinum Pass.
Players must be PokerStars Rewards members and should opt in via the Challenges window in their account to take part in this promo. After completing progress bars by playing in real money games, players then find a Chest is dropped, and this contains a dice roll for Chests & Ladders, leading to the following outcomes:
- Progress along the number of squares that is shown on the dice.
- Land on a ladder to enable you to climb upwards, allowing you to make it to the end of the board quicker.
- Land on a PSPC Chest to receive an instant personalised reward (which could include cash, tournament tickets or free spins) or a PSPC Platinum Pass!
- Make it to square 49 (or beyond) to receive a final PSPC Chest containing bigger rewards and another chance to win a Platinum Pass (note that there are two via .COM and one via .FR and .ES)
And there’s more...
Chests & Ladders Platinum Pass Edition Freeroll
If the highs and lows of the Chest & Ladders board doesn’t deliver, you’ll get another chance of glory via the Chests & Ladders Platinum Pass Edition Freeroll, which will be held on 13 December (15:00 ET/21:00 CET) and feature $80,000 in guaranteed prizes for .COM and €50,000 for .FR and .ES - simply too good to miss.
ALL opted-in players who did not win a Platinum Pass will receive entry to this Freeroll, which has a final Platinum Pass on offer. Note that there is also a possibility more Platinum Passes might become available should all not be won while the offer is live...
Check out the online poker bonuses and offers in our info section, and make the most of what’s on offer!