Online events have been a part of the World Series of Poker for just 5 years.
In those five years a total of nine online WSOP bracelets have been awarded along with $10,002,326 in prize money.
If the 2019 schedule is a harbinger of what's in store, though, they're about to become an even more significant part of the WSOP's future.
In 2019 alone another nine online WSOP bracelet events will be played with buy-ins from just $400 up to a $3,200 High Roller.
Even better: one event will run per week to give players a consistent schedule of when events will play. All events will also start at the same time of day, 3:30 pm.
It's clear: WSOP online bracelet events are here to stay. And with non-stop satellites to both online and live WSOP events there's no better opportunity for players to take a shot at WSOP gold than on WSOP.com.
Sunday Online Bracelet Events Start June 2
One of the points of emphasis for the WSOP this year has been not only to expand the online event offerings but also add a consistent schedule for players so they can plan accordingly.
So for the first time in 2019 the WSOP will play a weekly online event starting Sunday, June 2. Buy-ins will be between $400 and $1,000 with tournament variations including:
- No-Limit Hold'em
- 6-Handed PLO
- No-Limit Hold'em Knockout Bounty
- Double Stack No-Limit Hold'em
- No-Limit Hold'em Championship
- No-Limit Hold'em 6-Handed
- No-Limit Hold'em Summer Saver
Alongside the weekly Sunday events are two extra Wednesday events on June 19 and July 2. These are:
- June 19 - $500 Turbo Deepstack
- July 3 - $3,200 High Roller
They will both start at 3:30 pm as well meaning all 2019 WSOP online bracelet events start at the same time. Check the full 2019 WSOP online event schedule below:
If you want to play in any of those events all you need to do is be located in Nevada (or New Jersey, although that decision may still be pending) and sign-up register.
To do so and get our online poker sign-up bonus just click through to our review or use the "Get Bonus" button to the right:
Non-Stop Satellites for Live, Online WSOP Events
As mentioned, not only can you play for outright WSOP gold on WSOP.com NV you can also qualify for over a dozen live events via online satellites.Qualify for WSOP 2019 Now!
In its history WSOP.com has awarded 2,968 seats into WSOP events including 321 Main Event seats. 2019 WSOP satellites are ongoing as we speak and only intensify as the Series begins starting today. Here's a taste of the satellites in play:
Big 50 Mega Satellite
- 50-Seat Guaranteed Mega Satellite to WSOP Event #3: The $500 Big 50. Satellite runs May 30 at 5pm for $33
Monster Stack Satellites
- WSOP Monster Stack satellites run at 5:30pm PST June 15-21 for $10 buy-in
Big 50 Satellites
- $10 and up satellites May 1-June 1 at 5:30pm PST for a seat to WSOP Event #3: The Big 50 with $5m guaranteed prize pool
Main Event Satellites
- Win a $10k Main Seat for as low as $215 with Main Event satellites weekly in June. Times and prices vary
- $10 and up satellites run June 20-26 at 5:30pm PST
Crazy Eights Satellites
- $888 Crazy Eights satellites run June 23-29 at 5:30pm PST for $10 and up
Millionaire Maker Satellites
- $10 and up Millionaire Maker Satellites run at 5:30pm PST May 31-June 7. Each satellite guarantees at least one seat
Double Stack Satellites
- $10 and up satellites run June 8-14 at 5:30pm PST for a seat in $1,000 WSOP Event #34: The Double Stack
- $10 and up satellites June 6-12 at 5:30pm PST for seat in $1,000 WSOP Event #32: Seniors event. Must be 50+ to play
- $10 and up Ladies Championship satellites run June 14-19 at 5:30pm PST
Little One Satellites
- Play poker for a worthy cause with the $1,111 Little One for One Drop Event. $10 satellites run daily July 1-7 at 5:30pm PST
The Closer Satellites
- Win a $1,500 entry into WSOP Event #84: The Closer with satellites July 7-13 at 5:30pm PST for just $10
Check the full WSOP 2019 Schedule here for more information on the live events.
25-Seat Main Event Scramble on June 30
- Before the kick-off of the 2019 WSOP Main Event there will be a massive 25-seat scramble on WSOP.com with a buy-in of just $215. Re-entries are unlimited and action will begin at 4 pm PST
How to Play on WSOP.com NV
To play in either official WSOP events or satellites on WSOP.com, players must be:
- 21 years of age
- Physically inside the borders of an eligible state (Nevada, New Jersey TBD)
You do not have to be a resident of the state to register but all game play must be done inside state borders. Also note:
- Pot-Limit Omaha events aren't available on WSOP app
- Tournament tickets can't be used for re-entry
- Tournament tickets can't be used for Knockout bounty tournaments
- Players have 30 seconds to re-enter re-entry events
WSOP.com is also of course home to cash games for players of all levels alongside the official WSOP events and satellites. Check the WSOP.com lobby for real time updates on cash game tables and stakes available.