- PokerListings »
- News »
- Boost Your Bankroll for FREE with PokerListings – Play the Exclusive $1000 GGPoker Freerolls
Boost Your Bankroll for FREE with PokerListings – Play the Exclusive $1000 GGPoker Freerolls
At the moment, GGPoker is on fire and we would hate to see anyone miss the opportunity to join the party. That is why we are bringing you the Exclusive PokerListings Freerolls with huge $1000 GTD prize pool hosted during prime time (3PM ET / 21.00 CET) bi-weekly Mondays at GGPoker.
GGPoker is known for their amazing poker tournament selection that offers some of the best events in the world. The year 2023 has already shown, with the World Festival Series, that the poker operator is aiming again for absolute greatness. The best part is that you don't even have to use your own money to take part in the online poker extravaganza at GGPoker because we've got you covered, buddy!
Here are the details:
- Date: Bi-Weekly on Mondays at 3PM ET / 21.00 CET
- Time: Registration opens 1 hour prior to start time, late registration 120 minutes.
- Starting chips: 200 Big Blinds
- Prize Pool: $1000
- Prize distribution: Standard
- Password: onechippoker
Why Play Freerolls?
Freerolls are one of the best tools to learn poker, and if you don't believe me, ask Finnish online poker pro and Omaha savant Jens "Jeans89" Kyllönen who became one of the best in the world by grinding freerolls in his early days like a maniac.
Remember, poker is a skill-based game, and learning it is not only fun but it can also be free and profitable at the same time. If you manage to break the bubble in the PokerListings Exclusive GGPoker Freerolls, your bankroll is set for the next challenge. Will it be a satellite tournament for one of the big online poker events or one of the smaller weekly tournaments with great buy-in/GTD value ratio? You decide!
The Time to Play At GGPoker Could Not Be Any Better
Currently, there are thousands of poker tournaments running on GGPoker every day, including the current World Festival Series satellites and many others. We picked a few goodies for you from their weekly tournament schedule that might be a good match for the next challenge, or you can withdraw your winnings for other use if you so desire.
- $2.50 buy-in Mega to World Festival Millions, $1M GTD
- $2.50 buy-in Step to World Festival $25 Events
- $5.40 buy-in Step to World Festival $55 Events
- $1.10 buy-in Bounty Hunters Big One, $2,500 GTD
- $3.21 buy-in Bounty Hunters Special, $5,000 GTD
- $5.40 buy-in Omaholic Bounty, $1,500 GTD
- Much, much more
See you at the tables!
Get your tournament strategy in check by reading PokerListings' poker strategy articles, and you'll be ready to break the bubble in the Exclusive PokerListings Freerolls.