Now, for the first time ever, it's possible to play iPhone poker for real money without a hack!
Read on for a breakdown of Switch Poker.
Switch Poker has officially launched its new poker room which is 100% compatible with the iPhone, iPad and just about any other current device with a fully operating browser.
Unfortunately this also leaves a lot to be wished for when it comes to presentation.
Despite looking like a first generation GUI for an IRC poker room the software functions well, and is very easy to use on a 4” screen.
The only real drawback is the lack of game options.
Here’s about all the information you can get about the poker room in its current state:
- This means it is NOT an app in the iTunes App Store, it’s just a webpage
- Real money games went live as of October 8, 2010
- All games are 6-max No-Limit Hold’em cash games ranging from 1¢-2¢ and up
- All games are in Euro currency
- The room is supported on just about every up-to-date browser
- The site currently accepts non-us deposits only
- Payment options include: Visa, MasterCard and Moneybookers
- Neteller and other payment options to be added soon
Yes, you read that correctly, the site will not allow deposits from US players.
So, for now, you’re going to have to stick to the free money or find a friendly Canadian to fill up your account for you.