The latest Flip & Go Tournaments at GGPoker propel you to the hottest part of the tournament action - playing in the money! We’ve got loads of free Flip & Go tickets to give away. More below.
GGpoker Flip & Go tournaments will be your new favorite thing in MTT poker if you’re ready to beat the grind. If you log in to your GGpoker account you’ll see it added to the game menu. Don’t have an account yet? Create one now and give it a whirl. We have some tickets to give away if you scroll below.
7 Days of Free Flip & Go Tickets at PokerListings
We can’t wait for everyone to try this new MTT style at GGPoker. So we’re giving away 15 free ticket bundles every day, for seven days starting on January 15, 2021. Each bundle will consist of 25 x $0.50 tickets - meaning $12.50 for each winning player!
Want to get involved? We’ll have a daily contest over at our Twitter between Jan 15-21 and announce and credit winners the next day. Please note that Friday and weekend winners will be credited on Monday. Special thanks to GGPoker for making this happen - we’re sure it’s going to be big. Now hurry and get your name in the hat!
Don’t have an account yet? Sign up below:
What are Flip & Gos?
These are super hyper turbo MTTs available only at GGPoker. You basically skip all the boring parts where you’re folding substandard hands. Skip grinding and trying to survive the bubble. Instead there’s a way to flip out and start playing standard Hold’em only when you’re already in the money.
Remind you of something? Full Tilt’s Flipouts maybe from a couple of years back? Except these are different as they offer 30-second decision-making. You choose your stakes, how many starting stacks to begin with and which of the three hole cards you’re going to burn off. Then you just flip your hand against everyone at your table to sprint towards the money phase.
|Min. Buy-in||Max Buy-in||Rake||GTD (Cash/Buy-ins)|
|$0.5||$5||$0.01 (6.7%)||$50 (333|
|$3||$30||$0.10 (5%)||$500 (250)|
|$20||$200||$1.25 (5%)||$2,500 (100)|
There are Flip & Go poker games running every 30 minutes. Interested? Here’s how it works step by step.
How to Play Flip & Go Tournaments
- Step 1: Choose your buy-in: $0.05, $0.5, $3, and $20.
- Step 2: Choose to play with up to 10 buy-ins (max. 10,000 chips) to get 10x the standard starting stack (which is 1,000 chips)
- Step 3: You get three hole cards and choose to discard one in 30 seconds as it goes up in flames.
- Step 4: Play every hand from this point on as all-in or fold, on a 8-handed table, until you get down to one survivor at each table. This is Stage 1 - the “Flip” stage.
- Step 5: Get extra bonus chips (ranging from one to four buy-ins) added onto your stack if you get a three of a kind, straight, flush or straight flush.
- Step 6: Last player standing from each table is in the money. Now it’s Stage 2 - a regular Hold’em tournament until there’s a final winner. Final table is 9-handed.
Yes, it’s an all-in or fold situation, so there is a chance you can bust, but there’s also plenty of opportunity for value. And the most impressive part is the speed of the game - perfect to play when you’re short on time. Because you can potentially cash in a matter of minutes if the flips go your way. And let’s face it, they can swing in either direction - it may as well be you if you’re feeling lucky.
Collect Your GG Welcome Bonus Too
If you’re new to GGPoker, be sure to follow “PLAY” on this page. You’ll get to enjoy either $100 in free tickets or a 100% match bonus up to $600 on your first deposit. The bonus releases in $10 increments for every 6,000 rake/loyalty points you earn (equivalent to around $60 of play).
These points are also part of the Fish Buffet Loyalty Point reward system which awards you rakeback for all the hands you played at the real cash tables. Aside from rakeback, you also get to play on our top-rated and top-awarded site for 2021. Having nabbed awards for “Player Favorite”, “Best Operator” and “Best Feature”. Get started at GGPoker and you also get to enjoy:
- Unique Integrated Staking platform
- Progressive hand jackpots
- GGCare - Money back for Bad Beats
- In-built Smart HUD for player stats
Join the fun by signing up below: