The Poker Reporter Blog
Behold the World’s Greatest/Most Terrifying Poker PlayerCreated By: Arthur
We’ve been in the poker coverage game for over a decade now and we’ve developed a few theories on what makes the great players so damn good.
With that in mind we’ve created the monstrosity you see above, which is a Frankenstein-style collection of some of the most famous poker players in the world.
If you ever see this guy staring across at you from the other side of the table you might as well fold your hand, give him all your chips and give up poker for Uno tournaments.
For those keeping track at home here’s a breakdown of the world’s greatest poker player.
- 1. Phil Ivey’s intense stare, obv.
- 2. French Canadian pro Erik Cajelais’ fearsome right arm. Perfect for raising. Or punching.
- 3. Scotty Nguyen’s luxurious hair. That’s Prince of Poker style, baby.
- 4. Doyle Brunson’s iconic cowboy hat. It’s seen things.
- 5. Teddy “Iceman” Monroe’s diamond headphones. The most baller item in poker.
- 6. Dan Bilzerian’s beard. Hey this girl can’t be wrong.
- 7. Viktor “Isildur1” Blom’s laptop. Ready for multi-tabling.
- 8. Daniel Negreanu’s laugh (not pictured). That’s how you make the fish feel comfortable.
when you put those 8 together you get...Mickey Rourke
- The Poker Reporter Blog
Poker news, gossip, parties, donkstrikery and functioning illiteracy with the PL.com crew!
- Watch EPT Prague (S11) Main Event Live Stream Right Here!
- Online Poker's Greatest Online Challenges Pt. 5: ChicagoJoey Goes SuperNova
- Online Poker's Greatest Challenges Pt. 4: Annette_15 Wins in the Dark
- Watch EPT London (S11) Main Event Live Stream Right Here!
- Online Poker's Greatest Challenges Pt. 3: Boku87 Destroys SNGs for $100k