With the first-ever PokerStars Championship series now wrapped it's time for the next big happening under the new PokerStars Live umbrella:
PokerStars Festival London.
The low buy-in series designed to replace the smaller regional tours like the former UKIPT will start Jan 22 at the Hippodrome in London.
With buy-ins from just £165 up to the £2,200 High Roller it's really a festivus for the rest of us but with the same high-end features the pros have come to expect on the big ticket Tour.
Included in this one will be eight days of tournament and cash game action highlighted by a £400,000 guaranteed £990 buy-in Main Event.
Daily £1/£3 and £2/£5 cash games will run alongside the multiple tournament options and the popular extracurricular StarsFun activities.
£50 Spin & Gos for Main Event Ticket
Some key dates and information for PokerStars Festival London:
Festival Dates: January 22-29, 2017
- PokerStars Super Deep: January 23-25, 2017 - £275
- PokerStars Festival High Roller: January 24-25, 2017 - £2,200
- PokerStars Festival Main Event: January 25-29, 2017 - £990
- StarsFun Roulette Tournament: January 26, 2017 - £120
- StarsFun Blackjack Tournament: January 27, 2017 - £120
- StarsFun Craps Tournament: January 28, 2017 - £120
- PokerStars Cup: January 28-29, 2017 - £330
- NL Holdem Ladies Event: January 29, 2017 - £170
- Turbo Deepstack UKIPT Edition: January 29, 2017 - £220
Space has been increased by 20% from the old UKIPT set-up meaning more tables and games running at all times. The Hippodrome Casino complex also has 5 bars, restaurants, live music and theater along with three gaming floors.
PokerStars players in the UK can also satellite their way into the Main Event this year via new, exclusive £50 Spin & Gos.
Check the PokerStars client for more details. If you've yet to create a PokerStars account, head to our review page to access our $600 bonus and exclusive freerolls.