With the showing of the Mirage Poker Showdown on the Travel Channel Wednesday and Thursday evenings, Season 5 of the World Poker Tour (WPT) has finally made it to TV.
The first event of Season 5 of the WPT brought David Williams lining up to try for his third shot at a WPT title. He'll have to try to get through Stan Weiss, Harry Demetriou, Devin Porter, Robert Mizrachi and Steven Frederick to make it.
If you missed the first two showings, you still have a chance to catch the third episode for the tournament and find out which poker player takes home the title on Saturday.
To date, the WPT has awarded more than $300 million in cash prizes and crowned 69 WPT millionaires. The tour will also tape its 100th episode this month at the WPT World Championship.
The TV schedule for the rest of the Season 5 tournaments is:
- Legends of Poker - April 11, 12 and 14
- Borgata Poker Open - April 18, 19 and 21
- Festa Al Lago - April 25, 26 and 28
- Grand Prix de Paris - May 2, 3 and 5
- North American Poker Championship - May 9, 10 and 12
- Mandalay Bay Poker Championship - May 16, 17 and 19
- World Poker Finals - May 23, 24 and 26
- Bellagio Five Diamond World Poker Classic - May 30, 31 and June 2
- Caribbean Poker Adventure - June 6, 7 and 9
- World Poker Open - June 20, 21 and 23
- Borgata Poker Classic - June 27, 28 and 30
- L.A. Poker Classic - July 4, 5 and 7
- Celebrity Invitational - July 11, 12 and 14
- Bay 101 Shooting Star - July 18, 19 and 21
- World Poker Challenge - July 25, 26 and 28
- Foxwoods Poker Classic - Aug. 1, 2 and 4
- World Championship - Aug. 8, 9 and 11
This is also the last season that will air on the Travel Channel. The WPT has moved its show to the Game Show Network (GSN) for Season 6.