William Hill Poker has been slashing prices on all their major tournaments this winter but this weekend they’re straight up giving away €2.5k in a special freeroll.
The William Hill Winter Sale has been going on since 2014 began with between 38% to 80% of buy-ins being cut from most tournaments.
While the Winter Sale comes to a close on Sunday but there’s still time to qualify for the various $10k in Winter freerolls, which run until Feb. 1.
All Winter Sale tournaments can be found in the William Hill software under the Winter Sale tab.
Don’t have a William Hill account? Players who sign up through PokerListings receive one of the biggest bonuses on the Internet.
What does one have to do for a freeroll token? Any of the following accomplishments get you in:
- Qualify to a Main Event via satellite
- Be among the first Ten (10) players eliminated of any Winter Sales tournament (not including satellites)
- Be among the Five (5) Bubble boys (5 first players out of the money) in any Winter Sales tournaments (not including satellites)
- For Using: Re-Entry & Multi-Entry
- Early registration (24 hours or more in advance)
- Playing Three (3) Winter Sales tournaments without cashing out
- Playing Four (4) tournaments in a single week (Week 1: 13-19 January, week 2: 20-26 January)