William Hill Winter Sale Continues with €2.5k Freeroll
William Hill Poker has been slashing prices on all their major tournaments this winter but this weekend they’re straight up giving away €2.5k in a special freeroll.
The William Hill Winter Sale has been going on since 2014 began with between 38% to 80% of buy-ins being cut from most tournaments.
While the Winter Sale comes to a close on Sunday but there’s still time to qualify for the various $10k in Winter freerolls, which run until Feb. 1.
All Winter Sale tournaments can be found in the William Hill software under the Winter Sale tab.
Don’t have a William Hill account? Players who sign up through PokerListings receive one of the biggest bonuses on the Internet.
What does one have to do for a freeroll token? Any of the following accomplishments get you in:
- Qualify to a Main Event via satellite
- Be among the first Ten (10) players eliminated of any Winter Sales tournament (not including satellites)
- Be among the Five (5) Bubble boys (5 first players out of the money) in any Winter Sales tournaments (not including satellites)
- For Using: Re-Entry & Multi-Entry
- Early registration (24 hours or more in advance)
- Playing Three (3) Winter Sales tournaments without cashing out
- Playing Four (4) tournaments in a single week (Week 1: 13-19 January, week 2: 20-26 January)
You May Also Like
Qualifiers are once again running for PokerStars’ Shark Cage promo where one online player faces off against legendary poker players for a shot at $1...
05 March 2014
888poker is giving PokerListings players a free shot at qualifying for the upcoming 888live event in Venice, Italy.
04 March 2014
Germany's DrUPSWING topped countryman hdjgkfkgsdl in an epic Anniversary Sunday Million final table early this morning to earn $1m.
03 March 2014
Want to play poker on a team with Gus Hansen or Viktor Blom for a chance to win a slice of $40,000?
01 March 2014