PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
Watch the 2013 WSOP Main Event Final Table Right Here!
For poker fans around the world, today is the day we've all been waiting for.
Well, technically, tomorrow is. But today marks the start of the playdown to poker's next world champion.
The much-scrutinized November Nine will reconvene at the Rio in Las Vegas to begin the quest for the $8.3 million first-place prize and esteemed privilege of being poker's de facto ambassador for the year.
All that's left now is the battle and, of course, the watching. Here's when/how you can tune in:
Live Updates and Videos on PokerListings.com
For real-time updates on the final-table action you can tune in right here in our 2013 WSOP section on PokerListings.com at 4:30 pm. Be forewarned - we will be updating in real-time so will be ahead of the live stream, also accessible from our WSOP page, which is on a 15-min delay.
We'll also be doing real-time videointerviews with the bustees as they happen so be aware of spoilers there as well.
The current Day 1 timetable:
- 4:30 pm PT - Player introductions
- 4:45 pm PT - Cards in the air
- 5 pm PT - Action beings on ESPN2 in the US on 15-minute delay
- Play continues through the night until 2 players remain
Lon McEachern, Norman Chad and Antonio Esfandiari will call the action on the almost-live broadcast with Marienela Pereira and Phil Hellmuth doing recaps on breaks.
Kara Scott will as usual conduct the exit interviews and provide the sideline color.
Broadcast TV schedule starting Monday at 8:00pm ET - LIVE on:
- ESPN+ Brazil (Brazil)
- ESPN 3 South (Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama and Venezuela)
- ESPN2 Caribbean (Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands (Tortola), Cayman Isles, Curacao, Dominica, Falkland Isles, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Saba, St. Barthelemy, St. Eustatius, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, Cruise Ships)
- ESPN 2 Australia (Australia)
- TSN (Canada): will join in progress coverage @ 10pm following TSN's NHL game.
- Sport 1: Germany, Australia and German-speaking Switzerland.
- P124: Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Monaco and Italian-speaking Switzerland.
- BT Sport: UK and Ireland
- RDS: French Canada plans to have online coverage on RDS.ca for the duration of coverage both nights. They will also air Day 2 live on RDS2.
Online and Mobile:
- Watch ESPN: Brazil
- ESPNPlay.com: all of Latin America and the Caribbean (pls. see country listing above)
- ESPN3.com.au: Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands
- ESPNPlayer.com: all of Europe (Eastern and Western), only excluding Italy
More info on delayed broadcast schedules here.