How does filthy, stinkin' rich suit you? UltimateBet is giving its players 10 days to win big or bust trying with its online poker championship.
In the span of 10 days, the poker room will dole out a guaranteed $2 million in cash to players.
The event runs from Dec. 1-2 and is pegged as a celebration of poker pro Phil Hellmuth's tenth gold bracelet win at the World Series of Poker. The winner of the No-Limit Hold'em $1 million main event will go heads up against Hellmuth for a chance win an additional $10,000.
Live audio and video commentary of the events will air throughout the week, featuring Hellmuth and other pros including Annie Duke, Shawn Rice and POkerHO.
The first event - a $125,000 guaranteed No-Limit Hold'em tournament - gets underway tomorrow at 8 p.m. The UltimateBet Online Championship schedule is as follows:
- Dec. 1 - $125,000 guaranteed No-Limit Hold'em, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 2 - $50,000 guaranteed Pot-Limit Omaha, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 3 - $250,000 guaranteed No-Limit Hold'em, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 4 - $60,000 guaranteed Limit Hold'em, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 5 - $40,000 guaranteed Limit Omaha, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 6 - $100,000 guaranteed No-Limit Hold'em, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 7 - $75,000 guaranteed Pot-Limit Omaha w/ re-buys, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 8 - $200,000 guaranteed No-Limit Hold'em, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 9 - $100,000 guaranteed Elimination Blackjack, $215 buy-in
- Dec. 10 - $1 million guaranteed No-Limit Hold'em, $530 buy-in
Check back at PokerListings.com for tournament updates and results.