Cannatella, who is most well known for starring in The Real World: Las Vegas, made the final table of the €500 Ladies Event.
The Louisiana-native entered the final table as one of the chip leaders but ended up finishing in fifth place for a relatively modest €2,991 score.
Russia’s Irina Batorevich outlasted all 84 entrants to win the tournament for €12,902.
It was the second official final table appearance for Cannatella, who finished third in the 2010 WPT Celebrity Invitational for $20,000. She now has just over $30,000 in lifetime tournament earnings.
Interestingly Cannatella is currently in the process of filming a reality show called Living the Life with Survivor alumni Amanda Kimmel.
The series reportedly follows Kimmel and Cannatella as they compete at poker tournaments around the world. Both took part in the recent PokerStars European Poker Tour event in Barcelona.
According to Cannatella her next stop on the poker circuit will be the ladies event at EPT San Remo.
Here are the complete final table payouts for the €500 Ladies Event final table:
- 1. Irina Batorevich – €12,902
- 2. Aurelie Quelain – €7,974
- 3. Nathalie Perignon – €5,582
- 4. Angelique Amar – €4,066
- 5. Trishelle Cannatella – €2,991
- 6. Rita Hairabedian – €2,235
- 7. Alexandra Kouao – €1,792
- 8. Valerie Christiane Pignot – €1,494
- 9. Magali Incandela – €1,284