Despite what his name implies, online player muuli - Finnish for mule - proved he wasn't even half donkey by winning the latest seat at the Tournament Titan.
The Helsinki, Finland, native nabbed Seat 18 at Titan Poker's exclusive $1 million 20-man freeroll.
Like the 17 players before him, Kenneth Eriksson - otherwise known as muuli - earned the seat by final tabling at three consecutive guaranteed prize tournaments on Feb. 16.
If Eriksson manages to walk away with the event, he earns a $200,000 prize pool that includes $164,00 cash, $12,000 to attend the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event, and entry into two World Poker Tour tournaments.
All other qualifiers will leave the freeroll's final table with at least $25,000.
Two seats remain in the event. Qualifying tournaments at Titan Poker include:
- $5,000 guaranteed freezeout for $10+$1, Monday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
- $20,000 guaranteed for $10+$1, daily at 8:30 p.m.
- $3,000 guaranteed for $10+$1, Monday to Saturday at 10 p.m.
- $30,000 guaranteed for $50+$5, Fridays at 8 p.m.
- $10,000 guaranteed freezeout for $50+$5, Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.
- $50,000 guaranteed for $200+$20, Saturdays at 8 p.m.
Please note that all tournament times are in GMT.
Titan Poker Offers Million Dollar Freeroll