'tyler345' is the 17th player to qualify for the Tournament Titan on Titan Poker. Just three seats are left to the massive sit-and-go which features $1 million in guaranteed prizes.
To qualify for the Tournament Titan you have to make the final table three times in a row at any of the participating tournaments. Tyler 'tyler345' Kurtz from Canada managed to do so, and he is very happy about it.
"This is one of the best tournaments I have ever seen. I am very excited about being a part of it. Thank you so much for this opportunity," Kurtz said.
These are the 17 players who have qualified for the Tournament Titan so far:
- Hou 'asdfsmh' Kam, Australia
- Franck ' supakef' Thimonie, France
- Simon 'simaar' Leetsaar, Sweden
- Jordi 'rubeo' Bonell, Spain
- backeast, Canada
- Sol 'shamat' Bergren, Canada
- Mark 'catfang' Hoath, Australia
- Stephan 'feffou' Pallares, France
- Simon 'duthcer777' Csaba, Austria
- Thierry 'bioman' Barou, France
- Krisztian 'neooen2' Kovacs, Hungary
- Yury 'hupp' Khyuppenen, Russia
- Ole 'Nuervitre' Lagnvad, Norway
- Sorel 'Imper1um' Mizzi, Canada
- Jorge 'cupside' Pla, Spain
- Wayne 'WayneyG' Gardiner, England
- Tyler 'tyler345' Kurtz, Canada
For more details about the Tournament Titan, please visit Titan Poker.
Three more qualify for Tournament Titan
Russian Player Qualifies for Tournament Titan
Nine Tournament Titan Seats Left
Eight Down, 12 to go in Tournament Titan
Australian Qualifies for Tournament Titan
Spanish Player Fifth to Qualify for Tournament Titan
Swedish Student Wins Seat in $1 Million Tournament
Titan Poker Offers Million Dollar Freeroll for 20 Players