Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to the PokerListings website located at wwwPokerListings.com ("Website"). The Website is managed by Rock Intention Malta Limited ("We, Us") or ("the Company").
- By registering and playing on this Website you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- This Website is restricted to individuals who are eighteen years of age and older. You cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age. The Company reserves the right to request proof of your age at any time and may cancel your account if such proof is not provided.
- Employees of the Company and their respective group companies, subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the contests.
- You are only permitted to use the Website for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Only one account per person is permitted for which you must register using your own actual name.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold prizes pending verification of the player's identity. All details which you provide to the Company either during the registration process or at any time thereafter must be true. We reserve the right to run checks with third party agencies using the information you provide us on registration.
- We make every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in any contest. We reserve the right to void prize winnings resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault with any of the contests offered. You will forfeit any prizes that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent) without notice, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. The Company reserves the right, in its discretion, to void any prizes and winnings in any of the following circumstances:
Your account may be cancelled
- If you have more than one (1) active account for the Website;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If you are not eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your account;
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Website;
- If the Company believes that you are using the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity (including money laundering) in any jurisdiction that applies to you, the Company or if the Company believes that you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
- By accepting any prize from the Company, you consent to the use of your name by the Company for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law;
- If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in a contest, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. The Company's contact details are available here. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your software and the Company's server software, the result showing on the Company's server software shall be the official and governing result of the quiz.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes that you collect from the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Website or to discontinue any activity or contest at any time.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your username and password secure and confidential. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Website, accept any prize, or participate in the contest/s. You are solely responsible for any use of your account.
- The Company shall not be required to maintain usernames or passwords if you misplace, forget, lose, or are otherwise unable to enter the Website because of anything other than the Company's error.
- The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by a player to participate in the quizzes by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Website, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the operations of the Company, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other gaming companies, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- All intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all trade mark rights and copyright) in the brands used on the Website, including without limitation "Competition of the Month", and for all material and information posted on the Website vest solely and exclusively in the Company.
- Materials of the contests (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the contests containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
- We recommend that you print out these Terms and Conditions and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. We will notify you of such amendments by publishing the updated Terms and Conditions on the Website, which will take effect immediately after such publication. By continuing to participate in the contest/s after this notification you will be accepting the changes to the Terms and Conditions. Procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Website or the players.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malta.
- Whilst we describe the contests promoted on the website as "free", we do require you to register with PokerListings to use certain of the features of the Website.
- You are responsible for the associated cost of using the internet when participating in the free contests.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
The contest is open to PokerListings users who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Selection of Winning Entry:
All correct entries will be collected and processed following which a single winning email address will be drawn at random.
We will notify the winner via the email address provided in the submission form. We are not liable for emails that are delivered to spam or that are not delivered at all for any reason whatsoever.
Claiming of prize:
The winner must claim the prize and provide a valid postal address for the prize to be delivered. Should the prize not be claimed within 3 working days from when the notification email is sent, you acknowledge and understand that we are authorized to assume that you have renounced to the prize and you irrevocably authorize us to dispose of the prize in question as we deem fit.
If you feel that a contest has played out unfairly for example the answer you chose to a question was correct, but was marked as incorrect, then you must contact our Customer Support team with the contest ID.
- All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time.
- In the event that the Company believes a user of the Service is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user's access to the Services and/or block that user's account.
1. Collection of Information.
1.1 Subscription Information. We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us by any means of online surveys, quizzes, order forms, or registration pages.
1.2 User Behaviors Collected with Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Information. We use cookie and web beacon technology to associate certain Internet-related information about you, such as your Internet Protocol address and what Web browser you are using, with certain of your online behaviors, such as opening or clicking on a particular online advertisement. Additionally, we may use other new and evolving sources of information and information gathering in the future.
(b) Web beacons. A web beacon is programming code used to display an image on a web page and can also transfer an individual's user identification to a database and associate the individual with previously acquired information about the individual. Web beacons enable us to track certain Web sites you visit or advertisements you view online. Web beacons help determine products or services in which you may be interested and help track online behaviors for marketing purposes.
2. Use of Individual Information and User Data.
2.1 Discretion to Use Information. Information voluntarily provided to us or lawfully obtained by us is our property and may be used by us for any lawful purpose, including the sale, lease or transfer of the information to third parties for marketing purposes.
2.2 Targeted Advertising and Information. We may use Individual Information to target advertising and other information, such as gaming, entertainment, sports and similar information, more effectively. When an individual is online, we use Technology Information to associate an individual with their Individual Information and we attempt to show information and advertising for products and services to which the person may respond.
2.3 Storage of Individual Information. We store Individual Information in a database on our computers; the information is maintained and stored in encrypted form. In addition, our computers have security measures, such as a firewall, to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We also maintain physical and procedural safeguards to protect Individual Information. Notwithstanding such measures, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent these computers from being illegally accessed and the Individual Information on them stolen or altered.