PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
TCOOP Returning to PokerStars in January with $15m GTD
The 2015 Turbo Championship of Online Poker is set to run from Jan. 22-Feb. 2 with a staggering 50 turbo-paced events.
This time around the series will offer $15 million in guaranteed prize money including a $2 million-GTD Main Event on Feb. 2.
As usual TCOOP will offer a wide selection of events with varying levels of buy-ins for recreational players and professionals alike.
Main Event to Offer $2m GTD
PokerStars has the complete schedule online but here are a few of the highlight events:
- TCOOP 01: $27 NL Hold’em [6-Max, Re-Entry] – $500k GTD
- TCOOP 03: $215 NL Hold’em [Progressive Super-Knockout] – $800k GTD
- TCOOP 09: $215 NL Hold’em [Turbo, Zoom, Re-Entry] – $400k GTD
- TCOOP 46: $215 NL Hold’em [Ultra Deep] – $500k GTD
- TCOOP 47: $2,100 NL Hold’em [High Roller] – $1.25m GTD
- TCOOP Main Event: $700 NLHE - $2m GTD
Team PokerStars Online member Mickey Petersen is looking forward to the turbo-charged series.
“I love how most of the events won't take more than a couple of hours to complete and they are perfect to play on a tablet,” he said.
“Turbo tournaments require a different set of skills compared to other tournament series and provide constant action.”
The TCOOP leaderboard will also be very lucrative with first place awarding a SCOOP [H] Main Event ticket worth $10,000.