The 2014 Battle of Malta is shaping up to be the biggest tournament ever held in Malta and RedBet Poker is giving players yet another way to qualify for the €500,000-guaranteed event.
Starting Sept. 1 RedBet is giving players five different options for satelliting their way into the Battle of Malta.
The steps program starts at just $3.30 (or free if you win a ticket in one of the five weekly freerolls). It goes all the way up to a $145 buy-in tournament where the winner receives a full €1,550 package.
Here’s a look at the comprehensive package Redbet is awarding to players:
- Buy-in to the €550 Battle of Malta (BOM) Main Event
- €250 travel money (paid into your Redbet account)
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star Hilton Hotel
- Breakfast and a daily casino buffet during the tournament
- Invitations to the opening VIP Cocktail party as well as the BOM Official Party
- Priority seating at side events and Redbet merchandise
Prizepool Expected to Swell
Last year German Louis Cartarius took down €80,000 when he won the biggest Battle of Malta ever but this year first place is expected to top €100,000.
Over 1,000 players are expected to play Battle of Malta 2014, which will be held Nov. 6-9.
Poker pros Maria Ho, Andreas Hoivold, Paul Jackson, Leo Margets and Luca Pagano are among the many to confirm attendamce so far.
Here are the various options for qualifying for the Battle of Malta on RedBet Poker which start Sept. 1 and run to Oct. 31:
- BoM Freeroll Qualifiers run five times per week with 10 x $3.30 tickets up for grabs
- BoM Daily Qualifier $3.30 buy-in (rebuy/add-on) runs five times a day with winner getting $33 ticket to daily final.
- BoM Daily Final $33 buy-in (1r/1a for $10) runs daily (except Thursday). Winner receives ticket to $145 bi-weekly final
- BoM Sunday Turbo Final $33 buy-in (1r/1a for $10) runs once a week. Winner receives ticket to $145 bi-weekly final.
- BoM Weekly Online Final $145 buy-in (1r/1a for $30) runs bi-weekly starting Sept. 14. Winner receives €1,550 package to 2014 Battle of Malta.
For more onoine qualifying options for the 2014 Battle of Malta, check our qualifier page here.