PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
PokerStars Hosts Massive WCOOP Mega Satellites
The 2011 World Championship of Online Poker kicks off this Sunday and PokerStars.com is making it more affordable than ever to get in on the action.
For the next three days PokerStars is running Mega Satellites to WCOOP events with buy-ins ranging from $109 all the way up to their $5,200 main event. 1,475 seats are still guaranteed to be awarded.
You can find the satellites by going to Events > WCOOP > Satellites in the PokerStars client.
- Sept 1, 06:00 ET, $22 buy- in, 75 $215 seats gtd.
- Sept 1, 11:00 ET, $27 buy- in, 100 $265 seats gtd.
- Sept 2, 11:00 ET, $22 buy- in, 75 $215 seats gtd.
- Sept 2, 17:00 ET, $33 buy- in, 100 $320 seats gtd.
- Sept 3, 10:00 ET, $11 buy- in, 1000 $109 seats gtd.
- Sept 3, 14:00 ET, $22 buy- in, 100 $215 seats gtd.
- Sept 3, 16:30 ET, $215 buy- in, 25 $5200 seats to Main Event gtd.
This year’s WCOOP features 62 events and will boast the biggest tournament prize pools in online poker. Since the series was introduced in 2002 over $200 million has been awarded in WCOOP events.
In 2010 Tyson “POTTERPOKER” Marks pocketed $2,278,097.50 when he won the WCOOP Main Event. It was, and still is, the biggest score in the history of online tournament poker.