For people looking to learn more about the online gambling industry, there will be a "Poker and Beyond: Monetizing Skill-Based Games" convention in London. The convention is planned for Sept. 13 and 14 and will address several aspects of the online gambling market.
The event will unite leading players in online, iTV, mobile and television industries to address how to optimize the revenue potential offered by poker. The event will also seek to answer the gaming industry question "What will be the next poker?"
Topics that will be discussed during the two-day conference include:
- The latest opportunities in poker, casino and skill-based games
- Maximizing revenue on cross-channel opportunities
- Maintaining and growing your share of the market
- Assessing the future roles of new players in the market and their impact on the industry
- Developing global strategies regarding issues affecting the growth of remote gaming
- Keeping a fresh, attractive offering in the market place
The panel of speakers includes more than 30 representatives from the forefront of remote poker, casino and skill-based gaming including Managing Director of Ladbrokes Poker David Briggs, Director of Betfair Games Steve Ives, Victor Chandler Director of Casion and Games Andy Harris, 888.com Offline Marketing Director Itai Pazner, Director of CelebPoker Andy Whittaker, and more.
For more information or to register for the conference, visit www.pokerandbeyond.net.