Sunday may be a day of rest for some, but for the online poker world, it's fast becoming the best day to belly up to the tables for a chance at big money. PartyPoker.com is making Sundays even more enticing by adding a $300,000 guaranteed tournament to its schedule.
The new tournament will run every Sunday at 12:45 p.m. and has a $215 buy-in.
Poker players needn't shell out the full amount to participate though. There are many different ways to win your way into the tournament for a lot less money.
There are daily multi-table tournaments for $3 and $11 through which poker players can win their way into the $300,000 guaranteed tournament. Their schedule is as follows:
- 1:45 a.m. - $11 multi-table qualifier
- 9:45 a.m. - $3 multi-table re-buy qualifier, seven seats guaranteed
- 12:45 p.m. - $11 multi-table re-buy qualifier, 16 seats guaranteed Monday-Saturday
- 5:05 and 9:05 p.m. - $3 multi-table re-buy qualifier
In addition to those cash buy-in multi-table tournaments, PartyPoker.com is also offering daily qualifiers at 2 p.m. with a 100 PartyPoints buy-in. Those multi-table tournaments provide two seats to the guaranteed tournament.
If sit-and-goes are more your style, there are plenty of ways to earn a spot in the $300,000 guaranteed tournament through them as well. There are several available 24/7.
The sit-and-go qualifiers are as follows:
- $66 sit-and-go qualifier (six seats)
- $26 sit-and-go qualifier (10 seats)
- $26 sit-and go speed qualifier (10 seats)
- $120 sit-and go qualifier (two seats)
There are also $3 sit-and-go and sit-and-go speed qualifiers with 10 seats that can get people into the $26 qualifiers.
For more information and to get in on the fun, visit PartyPoker.com.
NOTE: All tournament start times are listed in EST.
PartyPoker.com Adds Twist to European Challenge Qualifiers
Spring Surprise in Forecast for PartyPoker.com
PartyPoker.com Players Victims of Phishing Attempt