Paradise Poker is scheduled to run the third Paradise Masters poker series from April 1-9, 2006, and will send the 10 final table finishers in the online main event to compete live for the $1 million first place prize in the Bahamas this spring. The week-long Masters series boasts a total of $4 million in guaranteed prizes, with the first event offering a guaranteed $300,000 prize pool.
The series will culminate in the $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em main event on April 9. The 10 finalists will see their chip stacks frozen until early May, when they will be flown to the Bahamas courtesy of Paradise Poker to compete face-to-face on the beach in a televised tournament event. All qualifiers will be awarded an all expenses paid vacation at the Atlantis Resort.
In addition to the $1 million cash prize, first place will be awarded a $12,000 prize package to the World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas this July.
A full list of the events scheduled to be played in the Paradise Masters next week is as follows:
- April 1 - $500 No-Limit Hold'em
- April 2 - $200 No-Limit Hold'em (with re-buys)
- April 3 - $300 No-Limit Hold'em (shorthanded)
- April 4 - $300 Pot-Limit Hold'em
- April 5 - $200 Pot-Limit Omaha
- April 6 - $300 Limit Hold'em
- April 7 - $500 No-Limit Hold'em
- April 8 - $200 No-Limit Hold'em (with re-buys)
- April 9 - $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em (main event)
Please see Paradise Poker for further details.