If you're not playing at an Ongame Network poker site, you're going to wish you were now that the network is adding an additional $400,000 to its weekly guaranteed prize money.
With the signing of deals with several new operators and restructure of its entire poker tournament offering, the Ongame Network is giving back to the poker players.
Throughout March, more than $400,000 will be added in weekly guaranteed prize money to the already $1 million guaranteed on a weekly basis.
"We will raise the guaranteed prize pool in all of our biggest regular tournaments, but will also add multiple new daily guaranteed events," said Martin Lerby, Ongame Network head.
Lerby said the additional money is in line with the company's strategy of supplying its operators with the broadest selection of daily guarantee tournaments during European, Pacific and Canadian prime time.
Ongame's most anticipated regular poker tournament, the monthly Grand Tournament, will get a boost to $150,000 guaranteed when it makes its appearance during the last weekend of March.
Some of the new guarantee tournaments have already been introduced. There are still some that will premier shortly as well.
Some of the new guaranteed tournaments include:
- Daily $10,000 guarantee at 11 a.m., $20+$2 buy-in
- Weekends $5,000 guarantee at 11:30 a.m., $100+$8 buy-in
- Daily $3,000 guarantee at $11:55 a.m., $5+50¢ buy-in
- Weekends $5,000 guarantee at 12:10 p.m., $50+$4 buy-in
- Daily $5,000 guarantee at 12:45 p.m., $100+$8 buy-in
- Daily $5,000 guarantee at 3:20 p.m., $100+$8 buy-in
- Daily $5,000 guarantee at 4 p.m., $100+$8 buy-in
- Daily $5,000 guarantee at 5 p.m., $50+$4 buy-in
For your shot at some of the guaranteed prize money, check out poker sites such as PokerRoom.com and Hollywood Poker in the Ongame Network.