The Poker Reporter Blog
Make Your Own Phil Hellmuth Rap SongCreated By: Matthew Showell
Welcome to the Phil Hellmuth Brat-Master 2000, the very first interactive Phil Hellmuth-specific rap-and-beat flash soundboard. (Finally right?)
The idea is simple:
Use the Beat Selector to drop a fat beat, and then smash away on the Phil Hellmuth soundbites to spit sick Poker Brat flows.
Open up our Scotty Nguyen Soundboard in another window if you want the Prince of Poker to make an appearance on your track.
**The soundboard may take a few moments to load**
Keep these two tips in mind:
- Wait for one beat to end before starting another.
- Hit lots and lots of buttons and find ways to tell a story using the soundbites.
hey spammy, nice topical reference to cover the spam, like, no one's seen Hellmuth explosion montage before
Negreanu is going to teach him some poker at IPoker Live Series!
Look here, Helmuth top 5 explosions! Awesome!
The world's greatest beat makes for the most poignant raps. Well done gents.
that's pretty funny
- The Poker Reporter Blog
Poker news, gossip, parties, donkstrikery and functioning illiteracy with the PL.com crew!
- Are Poker Players Cheating with Card-Reading Poker Analyzer Tools?
- Watch the 2015 EPT Malta Main Event Live Stream Right Here!
- 17 Unbelievable Things That Actually Happened at the 2006 WSOP
- 5 Awesome Poker Games That Take 5 Mins (or Less) to Play
- The Periodic Table of Stuff Poker Players Like (Infographic)