Freeroll Spotlight: PKR Oktoberfest Begins Today
PKR Poker’s Oktoberfest promotion will offer 51 events with $327,000 in guaranteed prize pools over the next 16 days plus a free $3,000 WPT Dublin package.
The promotion will run from Oct. 27-Nov. 11 with $450k expected to be awarded over the course of the mini-series.
Oktoberfest has always been one of the biggest events on PKR Poker and this year the $100k-guaranteed PKR Masters will be rolled into the festival.
In addition PKR will offer three different leaderboards based on buy-in levels with various cash prizes up for grabs.
At the end of the series the top two leaders in each category will be entered into a $3,000 freeroll for a seat in WPT Ireland.
As a bonus players can also get into Oktoberfest Event 11 Deep & Steep for nothing if they buy 45 virtual beers with player points anytime between today and Oct. 31.
For more information check our PKR review or visit the PKR website for the complete Oktoberfest schedule.
Here are the highlights of the promotion:
- $327k in guaranteed prizepools
- Runs 16 days (Oct. 27-11)
- PKR Masters will be an Oktoberfest Event this year
- Buy-ins in the series range from $1.50 up to $270 for the PKR Masters.
- There will be several No-Limit Omaha events instead of traditional PLO
- Three-tiered leaderboard for different buy-in levels
- Top two players from each leaderboard get access to a freeroll for $3k WPT Ireland seat
- $450k expected to be awarded over course of the series
You May Also Like
The year of Timex continued last night with Mike McDonald picking up his biggest-ever online score by chopping the FTOPS XXV Main Event for...
14 April 2014
Online poker giant PokerStars has racked up some impressive numbers over the last couple years and this month it will reach another incredible milestone.
12 April 2014
Phil “OMGClayAiken” Galfond turned around a huge downswing by utterly dominating the biggest games on Full Tilt Poker this week.
10 April 2014
Niklas “ragen70” Heinecker made an impressive return to the highest stakes imaginable on Full Tilt Poker this week.
08 April 2014