Freeroll Spotlight: PKR Oktoberfest Begins Today
PKR Poker’s Oktoberfest promotion will offer 51 events with $327,000 in guaranteed prize pools over the next 16 days plus a free $3,000 WPT Dublin package.
The promotion will run from Oct. 27-Nov. 11 with $450k expected to be awarded over the course of the mini-series.
Oktoberfest has always been one of the biggest events on PKR Poker and this year the $100k-guaranteed PKR Masters will be rolled into the festival.
In addition PKR will offer three different leaderboards based on buy-in levels with various cash prizes up for grabs.
At the end of the series the top two leaders in each category will be entered into a $3,000 freeroll for a seat in WPT Ireland.
As a bonus players can also get into Oktoberfest Event 11 Deep & Steep for nothing if they buy 45 virtual beers with player points anytime between today and Oct. 31.
For more information check our PKR review or visit the PKR website for the complete Oktoberfest schedule.
Here are the highlights of the promotion:
- $327k in guaranteed prizepools
- Runs 16 days (Oct. 27-11)
- PKR Masters will be an Oktoberfest Event this year
- Buy-ins in the series range from $1.50 up to $270 for the PKR Masters.
- There will be several No-Limit Omaha events instead of traditional PLO
- Three-tiered leaderboard for different buy-in levels
- Top two players from each leaderboard get access to a freeroll for $3k WPT Ireland seat
- $450k expected to be awarded over course of the series
You May Also Like
Qualifiers are once again running for PokerStars’ Shark Cage promo where one online player faces off against legendary poker players for a shot at $1...
05 March 2014
888poker is giving PokerListings players a free shot at qualifying for the upcoming 888live event in Venice, Italy.
04 March 2014
Germany's DrUPSWING topped countryman hdjgkfkgsdl in an epic Anniversary Sunday Million final table early this morning to earn $1m.
03 March 2014
Want to play poker on a team with Gus Hansen or Viktor Blom for a chance to win a slice of $40,000?
01 March 2014