Featured Authors Articles Lars Sundin
Lars is a Stockholm-based writer with a master’s degree in mathematics and language studies under his belt. He has always been keenly interested in games, and online poker immediately captured him when he discovered it in April 2003.
“Poker isn’t just one of the best games out there; it also lends itself to various kinds of mathematical treatment - an added plus!” says Lars.
While he usually tends to jump from ice floe to ice floe when it comes to passions, poker has remained an unusually stable part of Lars’ leisure time since he first sat down at Paradise Poker.
“I believe I understand poker well and think I’m a decent opponent, but I’m no way near being a poker millionaire… yet,” he told PokerListings.com.
His blog will be dealing with poker from the perspective of an educated science guy strongly influenced by renowned poker authors like Sklansky and Harrington. Among other things, he will discuss hands he’s played in Hold’em and Omaha.
- Manipulating Uncertainty in Poker Hands
- Harvard professor: Use poker to educate kids
- Howard Lederer gives poker lecture at Harvard
- Extreme poker at new heights down under
- Ongame introduces multiple-heat tournaments
- French legalization talks cause cautious optimism
- Poker players donate to U.K. children's charity
- <i>Late Night Poker</i> returns to British TV
- Purple Lounge Swedish Poker Tour ready for finals
- 2007 WSOP: Bigger than ever
Latest Blog Posts
- The Evolution of Strip Poker Video Games - Nudity The Hard Way
- Liars and Cheats – How to Beat Poker in Red Dead Redemption
- Seven-Card Stud As a Four-Street Game!
- What's Next, Blinking Congratulations When I Bust?
- Shortsighted Boastful Apes
- Why Does Antonius Run It Three Times?
- Isn't That TexasLimitKing Over There??