Featured Authors Articles Jason Kirk
Jason Kirk is a writer from Nashville, Tennessee.
In 2005 he quit his job and covered the full duration of the first WSOP Circuit ever held in Tunica, Miss. - for his own poker blog. That led to a successful tournament reporting gig for a major poker magazine, which in turn led to radio and video production gigs at the WSOP in 2006 and 2007. This January he joined the team at PokerListings.com, where he writes about poker and politics and interviews some of the biggest names in the game.
In his three years in the industry, Jason has served as a reporter and photographer at most of the major poker tournaments in North America outside the WSOP, including the WPT Championship, NBC National Heads-Up Championship, Festa al Lago, LA Poker Classic, World Poker Finals, and Borgata Poker Open.
Jason holds a B.A. in History from Austin Peay State University. He lives with his wife of four years and two dogs.
- Laak Smashes Guinness World Record at Bellagio
- Learning From The Game: Poker in Academia
- Learning From the Game: Poker and Personal Finance
- Theo Jorgensen pulls no punches versus Hansen
- Shaniac takes on Negreanu in rebuy debate
- Tunica turns up heat with final preliminary events
- Tunica turns out WSOPC winners
- Daut grinds out victory a game at a time
- Argentinean wins LAPT Chile
- LAPT poised for resounding success
Latest Blog Posts
- 2008 WSOP Main Event Day 5 Recap
- 2008 WSOP Main Event Day 2a Recap
- 2008: Best International WSOP Ever!
- Late-Night Food Options Nonexistent at WSOP
- H.O.R.S.E. Event Likely to Influence POY Race
- 2008 WSOP Day 27 Recap
- Poker Musical Set for WSOP Debut
- Women Complain, Harrah's Listens, Seniors Benefit
- This Game's Not Going Anywhere
- Fernandez shakes up the Player of the Year race