PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
Everest Poker assembles 'Dream' team
Two hundred qualified, but only 10 were deemed to have what it takes to "Live the Dream" and represent Everest Poker for the next year on the poker circuit.
Everest Poker announced this week that it has finally chosen the top 10 qualifiers who will receive Live the Dream prize packages and represent the site.
"After two days of interviews, hundreds of poker hands and hours of deliberation by an expert panel of poker celebrities and Everest Poker staff members at the Palais Auersperg in Vienna, the final list of players who will be representing Everest Poker at all the major events in world poker for a whole year can be unveiled," said the poker site in a press release.
The winners are:
- Fernando Festas (Portugal)
- Daan Slutter (Netherlands)
- Otto Richard (France)
- Voitto Rintala (Finland)
- Simone Coppari (Italy)
- Ghaoudi Machou (France)
- Stefanie Bergener (Germany)
- Steven van Zadelhoff (Netherlands)
- Romain Despres (France)
- Pablo Martinez (Spain)
- Woooka Kim (Japan)
They will each receive a $100,000 prize package that includes:
- European Poker Tour Season 4 Grand Final seat ($13,000 buy-in)
- World Series of Poker Main Event ($10,000 buy-in)
- Two World Series of Poker side events (two $2,500 buy-ins)
- Two World Poker Tour Season 7 events (two $15,000 buy-ins)
- Two European Poker Tour Season 5 events (two $10,500 buy-ins)
- $21,000 in cash for expenses
There was also a surprise bonus for those who made the top 20 after the first day of deliberation but didn't the final 10. They each received a $3,500 prize package to play at the World Series of Poker.
Everest Poker secured a deal with the World Series of Poker this year to be the sole poker-related table sponsor of the WSOP. The Everest Poker logo will be featured on the felt of every table in the competition, and it will have exclusive brand positioning on the inner rung of the championship table.