PokerStars.com is offering its players the chance to win seats on the European Poker Tour (EPT). In the coming weeks, six regular satellites, each leading up to a different EPT destination, will be held and the series will culminate with a final satellite to the grand EPT final in Monte Carlo.
The buy-in for the regular EPT satellites at PokerStars.com is $200+$15 while the Monte Carlo qualifier costs $1,000+$50. This is the schedule:
- EPT London satellite - June 6 at 2 p.m.
- EPT Baden satellite - June 9 at 2 p.m.
- EPT Dublin satellite - June 13 at 2 p.m.
- EPT Dortmund satellite - June 16 at 2 p.m.
- EPT Copenhagen satellite - June 18 at 2 p.m.
- EPT Warsaw satellite - June 20 at 2 p.m.
- EPT Monte Carlo satellite - June 23 at 2 p.m.
The winner of each EPT satellite receives an EPT package worth over $13,000, including the buy-in plus travel and accommodation. The Monte Carlo tournament will have an $18,000 package to the Grand Final added on for the winner.
Minor satellites are running daily at PokerStars. There are also be Sit & Go Double Shootout satellites running throughout the series, so you can qualify for just $6+50¢.
Qualifiers in the minor satellite tournaments receive "tickets" which can be used to enter any of the EPT satellites - the exception being the Monte Carlo event which has its own qualifying tournaments.
For more information, visit PokerStars.com
NOTE: All tournament start times are listed in EDT.