PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
durrrr Challenge: Swing swonging along
After posting a win of $160,000 in the latest session of the durrrr Challenge, Tom Dwan has taken the lead back from Patrik Antonius.
Over the 803 hands played last night, Dwan managed to flip the results from down $80k to up $80k in just under three hours.
The largest hand of the night saw Dwan win over $155,000 on the button after hitting a back-door flush.
One of the most impressive statistics of the durrrr Challenge is found by comparing Dwan's results from the button with his results from the big blind.
On the button, Dwan has won $1,035,246 so far. But from the big blind, he's lost $957,184.
This result, echoed by Antonius, shows that even in hyper-aggressive high-stakes Omaha, position is even more valuable than the cards.
durrrr Challenge by the numbers:
- 64,269,981: Total money wagered in the challenge
- 78,062: Amount durrrr is ahead
- 80,422: Amount Antonius is behind
- 2,360: Total Amount of rake made by Full Tilt
- 185: Amount of rake made in the latest session
- 10,983: Hands played (21.96% of total)
- 4,124: Average pot size
- 18: Total sessions played
- 34:20: Total time played (HH:MM)
Here are the four largest hands of last night's durrrr Challenge session:
- durrrr Challenge: Over 10,000 hands played
- durrrr Challenge: The 2,000 hand session
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan makes a small profit
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan implodes against Antonius
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan gaining momentum
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan erases Antonius' lead
- durrrr Challenge: Antonius storms back for $161k
- durrrr Challenge: 5,000 hands: Antonius almost even
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan says it's too early to tell
- durrrr Challenge: Short session goes to Antonius