PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
durrrr Challenge: Over 10,000 hands played
The durrrr Challenge is humming right along with close to 1,000 hands played last night, bringing the total to 10,180 so far.
But shockingly, over the 890 hands played last night, only $1,430 actually changed hands, despite a total of seven pots worth over $100k and $6 million wagered.
By the end of the session, Tom Dwan was still stuck $81,452 to Patrik Antonius overall.
The largest pot of the night came in at $292,000 with durrrr flopping a wrap straight draw and the nut flush draw versus Antonius' top set. After getting it all in on the turn, the board failed to pair and Dwan hit his flush on the river to take it down.
With over 20% of the Challenge now in the books, and just a scant lead for Antonius, the entire Challenge could come down to one lucky session, or even a well timed large pot.
Regardless of anyone's predictions before the Challenge had started, this thing is still very much up for grabs.
durrrr Challenge by the numbers:
- 59,246,993: Total money wagered in the challenge
- 79,277: Amount Antonius is ahead
- 81,452: Amount durrrr is behind
- 2,175: Amount of rake made by Full Tilt
- 10,180: Hands played (20.36% of total)
- 4,124: Average pot size
- 17: Total sessions played
- 31:40: Total time played (HH:MM)
Check below for visual representation of the biggest hands from the latest session of the durrrr Challenge:
- durrrr Challenge: The 2,000 hand session
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan makes a small profit
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan implodes against Antonius
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan gaining momentum
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan erases Antonius' lead
- durrrr Challenge: Antonius storms back for $161k
- durrrr Challenge: 5,000 hands: Antonius almost even
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan says it's too early to tell
- durrrr Challenge: Short session goes to Antonius
- durrrr Challenge: durrrr-mination!