PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
durrrr Challenge: Dwan crushes in epic session
After a marathon 15-hour session last night, the durrrr Challenge is finally nearing the halfway mark with the suddenly red-hot Tom Dwan now up over $726k.
Dwan, once down over $640,000, has made a staggering comeback over the last two sessions and now hold's the challenge's biggest lead either way.
The amount of his lead isn't the only record this latest session broke either. This session alone saw:
- 43 pots worth over $100k.
- 13 pots worth over $200k.
- The largest pot (won by Antonius): $477,556.
- The largest stack on a single table (Dwan): $928,451.
- Over $5 million wagered.
- Over 15 hours of continuous play.
- 4,523 total hands.
Even with Antonius winning the largest pot of the session (and challenge), durrr still managed to make $764,000 profit - mostly thanks to winning seven of the 10 largest pots overall.
durrrr Challenge by the numbers:
- 168,000,000: Most expensive item ever sold on eBay (405-foot yacht)
- 158,095,312: Total amount wagered in the challenge
- 14,000,000: Most paid for a domain name (Sex.com)
- 726,546: Amount durrrr is ahead
- 20,647: Total hands played so far
- 5,513: Average pot size
- 41: Percentage of challenge completed
The three largest hands of last night's session:
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan surges back with $376k win
- durrrr Challenge: The pseudo session
- Durrrr Challenge: Antonius wins another $23k
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan digs a deeper hole
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan good for $100k
- durrrr Challenge: Antonius solidifies lead
- Antonius dishes on the durrrr Challenge
- durrrr Challenge: Antonius crushes for 140k
- durrrr Challenge: Swing swonging along
- durrrr Challenge: Over 10,000 hands played