PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
durrrr Challenge: Dwan makes a small profit
After more than nine days without a single pot shipped, Tom Dwan and Patrik Antonius played the 11th session of the durrrr Challenge last night.
It wasn't exactly the most memorable session as they played a scant 154 hands before calling it quits for the night.
In the biggest hand of the evening durrrr flopped a set of jacks and Antonius missed all of his outs to award the online poker phenom a $123,977 pot.
By the end of the session Dwan did indeed have the lead in the Challenge, albeit a very small one. When all the numbers had been tabulated Dwan was up $55,000 for the session and just $30,577 overall.
durrrr Challenge by the numbers:
- 41,683,576: Total money wagered
- 7,200,000: Price of Alaska in 1887
- 30,577: Amount durrrr is ahead
- 7,247: Total hands played
- 54: Days until the 2009 WSOP starts
- 22: Hours into the Challenge
- 20: The number of minutes the latest session took
- 9: Days since the last session of the Challenge
- 1: Winner
Check below to see the biggest hand of the session in the PokerListings' hand-replayer: