PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
durrrr Challenge: Antonius crushes for $140,000
After finally regaining the lead in the durrrr Challenge, Tom Dwan has once again given it back to Patrik Antonius.
It's been a busy weekend for the high-stakes poker players as Antonius and Dwan played big sessions on Thursday and Friday and then added another one last night.
Dwan and Antonius made it through a total of 966 hands yesterday and Antonius was the big winner with $140,000 to his name for the session. That means the Finn is now ahead of Dwan by $61,412 in the challenge.
Things started slowly in the session for Dwan and then got worse as he took several significant beats.
In one of the ugliest hands of the session, Dwan held Q♠ Q♥ T♥ 9♥ to Antonius' 7♠ 2♣ 6♥ 4♥. After the flop of J♣ 8♥ 3♥ Dwan was an incredible 92% favorite. Dwan bet, Antonius called and the turn came 5♠.
durrrr Challenge by the numbers:
- 70,445,654: Total amount wagered
- 196,665: Biggest pot of the session
- 179,200: Price of a 2009 Bentley Continental GT
- 38,051: Hands left to be played in the challenge
- 11,949: Hands played overall
- 6,324: Hands that durrrr has won
- 37: Hours played in the challenge
- 1: Pot in the challenge worth over $290,000
Check below to see how two of the biggest hands of the session played out:
- durrrr Challenge: Swing swonging along
- durrrr Challenge: Over 10,000 hands played
- durrrr Challenge: The 2,000 hand session
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan makes a small profit
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan implodes against Antonius
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan gaining momentum
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan erases Antonius' lead
- durrrr Challenge: Antonius storms back for $161k
- durrrr Challenge: 5,000 hands: Antonius almost even
- durrrr Challenge: Dwan says it's too early to tell