PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
durrrr Challenge: 61 Hands and $230k
The latest session of the durrrr Challenge lasted just nine minutes on Friday but resulted in Tom Dwan adding over $230k to his already substantial lead.
When it comes to online poker results, Patrik Antonius is having the worst year of his life.
The 61-hand Challenge session came early on Friday night and became just the first hit Antonius would have to take before the weekend ran its course.
Much like the previous durrrr Challenge session, this one ended with Antonius losing a $184k pot and being felted him on one of the four tables.
Just like the previous session, Antonius chose not to re-load on the busted table, forcing an early end to the match.
The pot itself saw both players get it all in on the turn, with Dwan having flopped the nut straight. Antonius had a pair, a worse straight draw and two flush draws, but needless to say, the flush draws failed to come through on the river.
Although this session added $230,710 to Dwan's lead, putting him up just under $2 million, it did little to further the progress of the challenge itself with still over 16,000 hands left to play.
durrrr Challenge by the numbers:
- 274,109,409: Total amount wagered
- 183,031,272: Gross revenue made by the film Maverick worldwide
- 1,986,418: Amount durrrr is ahead
- 33,303: Hands played overall
- 230,710: Amount made by Dwan in the last session
- 25,000: Amount of debt owed by Worm (including juice) in Rounders
- 7,511: Amount of rake made by Full Tilt from the Challenge
- 106: Hours played in the challenge
- 67: Percentage of challenge completed
Below are the three largest hands from the Challenge session. To see more hand replays head to MarketPulse.