PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
Daily 3-Bet: $20m JRB, Bilzerian EKG, WSOP Hail Mary
The PokerListings Daily 3-Bet is an emergency medivac, a self-administered IV and one last, big gasp of the sweet afternoon poker news air.
Have something you'd like to see in a future 3-Bet? Drop a note in the comments and we'll take a look.
Today in the 3-Bet we find perennially "broke" Jean-Robert Bellande scraping up $1m Big One for One Drop buy-in, Dan Bilzerian explains the commitment it takes to have two heart attacks in the space of 48 hours and prelimary odds for the WSOP Main Event call for a Las Vegas miracle.
1) JRB Buys Into Big One, World Laughs
Don't count us among the laughers, though.
Having seen Jean-Robert Bellande navigate the sharky waters of the poker world for the last 7-8 years and still come out "alive," so to speak, we know better than to bet against him.
Something tells us the poker world isn't quite ready for JRB as its all-time money winner. But if things get squirelly this summer, who knows? May God protect us all.
2) How to Have Two Heart Attacks in a Few Easy Steps
Wonder how a seemingly healthy, fit 30-ish year old can have two heart attacks in the space of about 48 hours?
Dan Bilzerian has a few tips if you're interested in giving it a go. NOTE: We don't recommend it. Also this video is very, very NSFW. NSF most human consumption, really. So consider yourself forewarned.
3) Ivey at 151-1 to Win Main Event; Jesus Back from Dead?
Some preliminary odds for the straight-up winner of the 2014 WSOP have been released on bwin.com and a couple of key things stand out:
- 1) Phil Ivey is, literally, heads-and-shoulders above the poker world
- 2) The WSOP Main Event is a crazy crap shoot with no possible way of predicting the outcome
- 3) bwin knows something about Chris "Jesus" Ferguson that we clearly don't, and nothing about Vanessa Selbst
- 4) We may actually put money down on Phil Hellmuth, Vanessa Selbst or Chris Moorman to win. Seriously.
Some current odds of note:
- Phil Ivey 151-1
- Gus Hansen 201-1
- Chris "Jesus" Ferguson 201-1
- Doyle Brunson 201-1
- Daniel Negreanu 201-1
- Phil Hellmuth 201-1
- Johnny Chan 201-1
- Ryan Riess 201-1
- Tom Dwan 251-1
- John Juanda 251-1
- Chris Moorman 301-1
- Annette Obrestad 301-1
- Scotty Nguyen 301-1
- Phil Galfond 401-1
- Vanessa Selbst 401-1
- Mikel Habb 401-1
Get 'em while they're hot right here.
You May Also Like
Best Poker Sites - Editor`s Pick
26 September 2016 3
- See More Videos »