CEO Poker recently announced that it had partnered with the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort in Atlantic City to host a poker tournament in May 2007. This will be the first of many venues hoped to be added for a series of tournaments in the new year.
CEO Poker is an Executive Games company which provides executive related events where players can compete for titles and cash while they network with other companies. The Taj Mahal event will be open to all poker players wishing to compete.
The tournament is scheduled for May 19-25 with events ranging from $500 buy-ins to $5,000 buy-ins.
The highlight of the tournament will be the $5,000 Championship event where the winner will be crowned "Chairman of Poker" and win cash and a trophy.
The schedule of events is as follows:
- May 19: 11 a.m., Free Roll Turbo, Free
- May 19: 2 p.m., No-Limit Hold'em, $500+$50
- May 20: 11 a.m., No-Limit Hold'em, $500+$50
- May 21: 11 a.m., No-Limit Hold'em, $500+$50
- May 22: 11 a.m., No-Limit Hold'em, $1,500+$125
- May 23: 11 a.m., No-Limit Hold'em, $1,500+$125
- May 24: 11 a.m., Championship, $5,000+$200
- May 25: 11 a.m., Championship Finals
Space is limited for the tournaments. For more information and to register, visit www.ceopokertour.com.